Su : hadh h Yar. Phone tumne kra, neid toh Meri kharab hui aur bol Tum rhe ho. Yeh meri line honi chaiye thi.

Shr smile at this.

Shr : acha baba, sorry. Ab soo jaye.

Su: hmm. Good night

Shr : good night.

They both hang the call and sleep peacefully.

Next morning suman woke up and get ready for her collage.

                      ( suman outfit)

                      ( suman outfit)

She went down stairs and had her breakfast then only she hear a car honk and ran outside to find Shr waiting for her.

Shr saw suman coming out and was mesmerized by her. He was looking at her when sumo came and sit beside him. But he was too engrossed in her that he didn't notice. Sumo click her fingers in front of him, making him coming out of his trance.

They entered in the collage talking and giggling. All the boys were looking at sumo to which shr gave them glare. And all the girls was looking at the shr to which they earn glare from suman.

They were going to wards their class when they stop as someone called them.

They turn back and saw riya standing their. They were shocked to the core.

Riya: Heyy guys

Shr : hi riya. U here?

Riya : actually I have this collage today only.

Shr : Ohk.

Riya : shr u r looking nice.

Riya came forwards to Shr when sumo said.

Su : Shr, I'm getting late for my classes. I should go.

Riya stoped at her place and was happy but all her happiness crash down when shr said.

Shr : let me drop you to your class.

Su : cool.lets go

Shraman went towards class along with riya as suman and riya are in same class only.

Suman and riya sit together.

Riya: Suman Can I use your phone as my phone battery is dead. I have to call dad.

Su : Ohk.

Suman gave her phone .

After sometime they were outside, riya made a excuse and go away. Suman was going towards canteen when she received a message from Shr to meet him at corner classroom which is empty.

Suman went towards the room and step inside and saw no one. She turned back to go but the door was locked. She tried to open it but it's was lock from outside.

She shouted for help but no ones could hear her. She was very scared as their was no light in the room, all the windows were closed. She tries to call Shr but he was not picking up her call. Then sumo saw some gas coming inside the room.

Riya pov
I entered the collage excited to meet shr but then I saw suman with shr. They were talking and laughing. How dare she. I will teach you a lesson.

I want towards them and greeted them. They we went to oue classes.

I sat with suman and was talking random things. Then only I asked her phone when we were going to canteen.

I message Shr from sumo's phone , that she had left for home. And quickly deleate it before sumo could say it.

I then ran towards Shr class and saw him coming, his phone was in his jacket pocket.

I bumped into him and his phone feel down. I quickly got down and pick up phone and message suman to meet him at the corner classroom without his notice. And said sorry to him and return his phone.

I was going towards the class when I saw suman going. I followed her and when she entered inside, I locked the door. I put poisoneness gas inside the room. I listen her, she was crying and coughing.

This is ur punishment suman for coming closer to my Shr. I went from their.

End.

Hello guys
What's up?

Plz vote and comment. I will be waiting for ur comments.

Do tell me how's was this update. Next will be soon.

Actually my exams are coming, and I was busy with it so I didn't get much time to write it. But I will try to update soon. Hope you guys understand it.

Thank you guys for your precious votes and comments on my last update. It means a lot to me.

Thank u guys.
Love you all 😘