Customized Piece of Cunt (Part 2)

"No fucking way" Maritza said in amusement and then rushed to the girl's arms.

When Maritza pulled off, the young inmate had to point her opinion out. "Yo' I was just starting to feel your tits" She whined.

Maritza rolled her eyes. "Could you just shut up!" She said harshly. "I was actually happy to see you, Lauren"

"You like it, you attention whore" The Lauren girl said playfully.

Maritza slapped Laurens arm while giggling. "When did you get out?"

"Just like an hour ago. So, are you and Flaca already hooking up?" The new released inmate changed subjects abruptly.

Ally was caught of guard by that, she would have never thought Maritza would be a lesbian girl; though maybe she just turned in prison, Ally heard that was a thing.

Maritza felt Ally's confused look on her.

"Oh, no...no, no!" She denied. "We are not. I'm sorry to tear your wildest fantasy down, nena" Maritza winked at Lauren with sass.

"Jesus...fucking Flaca...yo'; if she is not taking you, I'm cuming for you" The dark haired girl played with the double meaning her words had.

"Ugh! You are disgusting" The tiny Latina seemed visibly annoyed.

"I am, but you still love me" Lauren said pouting which made her look adorable.

Maritza laughed quietly. "Pues sí" She proceeded to hug Lauren for the second time.

"Como me toques algo te corto las manos!" Maritza warned her friend.

"No saben cuánto las extrañé" A vulnerable Lauren admited.

"I know. I've been in that hell hole before"

"Yeah, like for two days" A voice said coming from behind Maritza.

"It was hard, ok? I didn't have my eye-liner" Ramos complained.

The person revealed herself; she was a really tall Afro-American inmate.

"I bet it was awful" The woman said sarcastically.

"Sophia!" Lauren run into her taller friend's arms. They both embraced each other real tight. They probably had been waiting for a long time to do it, Ally thought.

"I missed you." Lauren said. "Me too, hun." A downhearted Sophia responded.

When both women pulled away from the hug, the young inmate observed her friend in detail.

"What did those motherfuckers do to you?" A sympathetic Lauren caressed Sophia's messy hair in a very delicate way.

"Let's say the system has no justice" Sophia huffed. "What a shocker, right?"

"You did nothing wrong. You were the fucking victim! I swear I'm gonna-!" An outraged Lauren was cut by the older woman, who grabbed Lauren's expressive hand in the air.

"You gonna be nice and quiet for once" The Afro-American warned the white girl.

"I guess you are not back from Disneyland. You don't want to land yourself more time in the SHU." Sophia mouthed almost breaking in her last sentence.

It was then when the younger inmate realized that Sophia had a bandage on her right wrist; the hand she caught hers with.

Lauren wasted no time and immediately checked for Sophia's other wrist, just to confirm her worst suspicion; She had a bandage covering her left wrist as well.

"Why?" Lauren's eyes became watery as she searched from an answer in the other inmate's eyes.

Sophia looked down embarrassed. She did not feel like explaining how miserable her days were back in the SHU; how there was a turning point in which she made an attempt on her own life, how she basically wasn't strong enough.