Chapter 7

guys I'm in a rehab hospital right now..... not how I imagined it........

************************

* 2 weeks later*

Danielle's POV

I sat at home not really doing much, texting Lily and Connor, even though Lily was right upstairs. I have hung out with Connor and the guys a lot lately and gotten pretty close with all of them. They're really nice guys and I've learned to love all of them since they're all super funny. My thoughts were interrupted by my phone buzzing on my lap.

Connor: hey you wanna come over? all the guys are out and doing stuff and they left me while I was sleeping:(

Me: yeah sure I'll be over in 10

Connor: alright

I grabbed an overnight bag because I usually stay til two then I'm way too lazy to drive home. I grabbed some clothes for the next day and some hair ties, then stuffed them in my bag I grabbed my keys and walked out the door, yelling at Lily that I'd be home tomorrow. I got in my car and drove to his house.

!!!!!!! TIME SKIP!!!!!!

I've been over at Connors house for a couple hours now and we were sitting on his bed, playing on our phones and talking about some of the random stuff that came up.

"Connnnnooooorrrrrrr........ I'm hungry!!!!!!!" I whined rolling on top of him.

"Alright, alright. Let's go get some taco bell," Connor said getting up, leaving me to fall on the ground.

"NOW IM LYIN ON THE COLD HARD GROUND!!OHHHH OHHHHH TROUBLE, TROUBLE, TROUBLE!!!!!!!!" I screamed rolling around his floor.

"Danielle I thought you wanted food," Connor said putting on his shoes, then grabbing his keys and walking out of his room.

"Wait for me!!!" I yelled running out the door and towards his car.

"UNLOCK THE CAR!!!!" I yelled pulling on the door handle. I'm really hyper today, only because I didn't do anything today.

We go in the car and started driving, when I came up the evilest plan ever.

"Connor, I bet I could eat more tacos than you," I smirked looking over at him.

"Oh I'd like to see you try," Connor replied smirking, still keeping his eyes on the road.

We got to taco bell and I order 6 regular tacos and a medium drink.

We get our food and sit down.

"One, two, three, GO!" Connor shouts, starts shoving taco down his throat, while I'm sitting taking my sweet ass time.

I finish my 3rd taco, while Connor is on his 7th. "Connor I'm going to use the restroom." I say getting up and walking toward the counter.

"Hi can I get a soft taco with only sour cream and guacamole?" I ask, smiling to myself. The cashier looks at me funny, but rings up my order,  I pay and walk back over to Connor. Several taco wrappers lay in front on him and he's struggling to take another bite.

"I'm full, you win." I say holding the sour cream taco behind my back.

"I think I should get a prize," Connor says smirking at me.

"Oh definitely," I say then I take the sour cream taco and smash it in Connor's face. He sits there shocked, so it's now my opportunity to run. I grab my phone from the table then sprint out the door. I turn back only a couple times to see Connor chasing after me with sour cream dripping down his face. I smile and sprint harder. I stop running and I realize 4 things:

1. Connor is no longer chasing me.

2. I'm very tired.

3. The sun was setting when we were eating and now it's completely dark. And,

4. I'm hopelessly lost.