Chapter 5

I changed from my sweat pants to  white high-waisted jeans and a black and white stay weird crop top. I took my hair out from my bun and brushed it out leaving in its slight curls. I threw on my pair of black vans, grabbed my phone and car keys and walked out the door. I unlocked my car and got in the drivers seat. I pulled out my phone and searched for the message from Connor with his address. I found it and got directions from Google maps, then pulled out of my driveway and leave my neighborhood to the 'o2l house' as Connor calls it.

****************

*AttheO2lhouse*

I pulled up to their driveway and looked up at the house. it was a lot bigger than my house, let's say that. I walked up and tucked my phone into my back pocket before knocking on the door. I heard screaming and the sound of pounding feet racing towards the door. The door swung open and here stood Connor dripping wet and a cracked egg on his head.

"Danielle! Come on you're on my team, we're have a prank war!" Connor said pulling me into the house.

As soon as we walk in I was pelted by eggs, I look over to see a laughing Jc.

"Imma give you 5 seconds to run," I said and Jc's laughing stopped. He ran out the door with me following Jc closely behind. He ran towards the gate that led to the back yard and smoothly climbed and hopped over it, me doing the same. I chased him right next to the pool and grabbed his shoulders pushing him slightly to where he was standing right by the ledge on the toes of his feet.

"Don't do something you might regret, Danielle," Jc said calmly, a smirk coming on his face.

"What? You mean something like this?" I said then pushed him into the pool. When he came up, I crossed my arms and said,

"You know what Jc? I don't have any regrets."

I saw him slightly moving towards the edge of the pool and ran back inside the house locking the door behind me.

"GUYS! LOCK THE DOORS!" I yelled through the house going up to the front and locking it, then to the garage door and doing the same. "NEVER MIND!"

I walked up the stairs looking for Connor's room. I knocked on one and peeked inside and saw that it was the master bedroom. "Connor?" I whisper/shouted knocking on the door and peeking inside a little more.

"Yeah?" a voice whispered behind me. I jumped so high in the air I could probably touch the ceiling, while the dumbass that scared me *coughCONNORcough* was laughing on the floor.

"You scared the crap out of me!" I yelled at him.

"That was sorta the point." He said standing up and scratching the back of his head. It looked like he had changed clothes and gotten most of the egg out of his hair while I was still in my clothes covered in egg. Connor must've noticed it too because he asked, "Do you want to borrow some clothes?"

"Uh, yeah sure." I said smiling a little, we walk into his room and he goes to his closet and pulls out some gray sweats and a black muscle tee. I thanked him then went into his bathroom and changed.

I left my clothes on the sink, folded not just lying there, and went back into Connor's room to find him lying on his bed staring at his phone.

"Watcha doin?" I asked plopping down next to him.

"Nothing just scrolling through tumbler and checking my twitter," he replied still staring at his phone.

"Sounds [yawns] fun," I said laying my head down on the pillow.

"Go to sleep, you seem really tired." Connor commanded turning his head to look at me.

"I'm down with that," I said before closing my eyes and drifting into a dreamless, peaceful sleep. That is until banging on the front door came drifting up from downstairs.