partaaaaay pt2

T's p.o.v

So alexandra and her girl breauna walked in and went to the living room.

"why does is smell like you two been fucking for hours" Alexandra said while smirking at me.

" cause you know a nigga had to get that befor yall came." I said while looking at channy blush like hell.

"I'm proud of you so proud" Alex said while whiping a fake tear  we all laughed and sat down.

Maybe it wont be to bad after all. So we started to play black ops two and I was winning and Ki-ki and  Alex were getting tight.

"yoooo my nigga stop fucking cheating mane." Ki-ki yelled.

"HAHA YOU MAD OR NAH" I sang out to them.

"mane forget this shit Im hungry whats to eat" Alex yell then went to the kitchen.

"awwww I'm sorry guy's I didnt mean to hurt yall but it was not my fault it's a game I know how to play that yall picked." I said going to the phone to order some chino food.

" what ever mane get me some general tso's chicken with white rice" Alex to me and Ki-Ki ordered the same thing. So I order the food and we decide to check on the girls. When we got up there we saw them twerking. OH MY GAWWWWD this is like the best day of my life so I took my phone out and started recording and then I felt something twitch you know where so I had to take my ass away befor I get the boner of a life timein this peace.

Chantel's p.o.v 

We outchea lemme stop but anyway so me and the girls were in the room twerking. I was getting tired so I turn around and see these three nappy headed ass children sitting there drooling like wtf.

" Um I'm goning to ask yall to close your mouths befor yall drool a river on my floor okay" I daid trying my hardest not to sound white.

" why you so white tho" T said laughing.

" ayyyyy leave her alone you chicken nugget" Mickey said coming to defend me.

"My ninja when did chicken nugget become an insult" Ki-ki said laughing.

" Since your mitch ass started likeing them"Breaunna stepped in.

" ooooooh she came at you are you ganna take that" Alex said this mitch is recording everything tho.

" Nah she not ready for the hands tho she not READYYYYYY" Ki-ki said clapping like a ghetto girl.

"You want some lets go" Breaunna said. They stepped to each ther and started slap boxing. Breaunna pimp slapped Ki-ki.

"DAAAAAAAAAMNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!" we all said as Ki-ki got back up.

" Alright nigga you win damn bruiseing this beautiful face like that shit I wont fight you again." Ki-ki said rubbing her face. We all bust out laughing. We went and just chilled for the rest of the night.

ALRIGHT FINALLY UPDATED THIS BOOK 

THAT SLAP THO

HMMM NOT SO BAD AFTER ALL

DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOW MAN

OR RIDE OUR BIKES AROUND THE HALL

I THINK SOME COMPANY IS OVER DUE

I STARTED TALKING TO THE PICTURES ON THE WALLLLL

SO DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOW MAN

IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE A SNOW MAN

SONG OF THE DAY=DO YOU WANT TO BUILD A SNOWMAN

CC2LIVE

we found love gxgजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें