I NEED YOU

T's p.o.v

Its been two weeks since I turned down CC and now im regretting it. She is being distant now and she is spending more time  with that girl. I hope she isn't going out with her because I want her and that girl cant have her cause she is mine and will always be mine. So right now I'm on my way to pick up my son so I can get him ready like I always do.  It took  me like ten minutes.  when I got there I saw the most heart breaking thing she was on the couch kissing the girl. I let out a whimper and they both stopped and looked towards me . Chantel had a look of remorse on her face hey I mean I get it I rejected her so went to find someone to confide. I understand completely that its my fault that she is in someone else's arms I pushed her into them.

Cc: umm hey  jayson is up stairs in the bath room all you have to do is pick out his clothes

Me: -fake smiles- ok and might I ask who is this

Cc: this is ki-ki she goes to our school

Me: no shit Sherlock I saw you and her hanging around

Cc: you know I hope some one  isn't mad -smirks-

And as she smirks she looks at ki-ki and they smile at each other. What the actual fuck is this. OH HELL NAH. Cc started walking towards me with this devious smirk spread across her face I started backing up. DAMN THIS IS SOME SERIOUS ISH LORD PLEASE SAVE ME I WONT SAY ANOTHER BAD WORD. - thump- AWWW SHIT MAN I JUST HIT A MOTHERFUCKING WALL THIS AINT HAPPENING. She got closer and closer man Im about to piss my pants. Once she got to me she kissed me on my lips then trailed kisses down to my neck causing a low moan to escape my lips. I felt her smirk against my neck. She then trailed kisses back up to my ear and whispered I thought you didn't want me. I whispered I don't want you I need you. And with that I grabbed her face and kissed her with everything I had in me.

Ki-Ki:   WHOOOOO I THOUGHT I HAD TO DO THIS FOREVER

Cc pulled back.

Cc; Fuck that's supposed to mean

Ki-Ki: it means I love you but I wanted to get with some one else this really pretty girl named mikayla like the thimgs I would do to her

Me: AYE NON OF THAT NOW-laughing-

after that I went up stairs and got the clothes out and five minutes later we were out the door.

THERES AN UPDATE FOR YOU GUYS I GOT THIS FROM MY FRIENDS RELATIONSHIP LIKE DAMN THEY DONT CARE WHO SEE

LOL BUT ANYWAY VOTE COMMENT SHARE FAN EAT CHICKEN AND LOVE WILD N OUT

CC2LIV3