Truth Revealed

I sighed staring up at the ceiling, the same ceiling I'd been staring at every night for about a month now on my own, it would be better if someone spent my spare time with me... someone like Ayato I'll admit I disliked him at first but when I joined him after the incident I realised one of my many true intentions. I always knew I was gay when I was younger I used to like Hide but he was too close of a friend that I lost that sort of interest. I closed my eyes as my mind wandered I started thinking of Ayato, I bit my lip thinking about the time it was poring rain and I walked inside to see him without his shirt on, it was wet so he was getting a new one but that moment has been one of my main 'dirty' thoughts lately. My thoughts were cut off as I felt a strong needing feeling, the one I get when I'm hungry.

I stood up and walked out of my room to Ayato who was finishing off a coffee in the kitchen.
"What?" He asked looking at me as I stood still leaning against the wall to the right of him.
"Hungry" I replied.
"Mm.. I can relate" he took the last sip of his coffee and stretched.
"C'mon then let's go" he grunted as he walked out the door leaving his coffee cup on the bench, I followed him outside and got an even stronger urge to feast, the smell of flesh filled the air I started to breathe heavily, my left eye changed and I fell on my knees struggling to keep my kagane from releasing.
"Woah man seriously! When was the last time you ate!?" Ayato grabbed my waist dragged me over the couch inside, I stumbled along with him and then collapsed breathing heavier.
"You still struggle with this really?" Ayato looked at me and shook his head laughing under his breath,
"What am I gonna do with you?"
I looked up at him clenching my teeth smiling I was shaking like crazy,
"A-Ayato"
"Yeah yeah I know you're hungry"
"Why a-ar-are y-you laughi-ng...?"
"Huh?" He looked at me in shock as I stood up and pinned him to the wall with me newly released kagane.
"Kaneki!" He yelled and tried to push me away,
"Dude get your shit together we're gonna go get food just let me get our masks!" I let him go and tried to relax, soon enough he gave me my mask and we left towards the alleyway next to the building we stayed in I followed my senses towards the closest prey and caught sight, it was a young man 30 or so years old perfect size just enough flesh to satisfy my hunger I drooled at the sight and Ayato noticed.
"Your creeping me out Kaneki" I didn't allow him to distract me and pounced down onto the mans back feet first, he fell on his face and I tore into his back with my kagane listening for the satisfying screams that escaped the suffering mans mouth and I finally ate.

Once I'd eaten enough to gain my casual amount of sanity I noticed Ayato was leaning on a wall beside me a little shocked,
"That was honestly scary Kaneki"
I ate slower now then I stopped letting the blood roll down my chin.
"And of course silent Kaneki has returned.. I gotta admit though..watching you eat like that made me really hungry.." I took another chunk of flesh and ate it before standing up and facing Ayato who's eyes were now completely ghoul matching the sight of his kagane ready to strike.
"Sorry Ayato"
"Why's that?" He said with a hungry grin,
"Because there'll be no sharing tonight!" And with that I smiled and ran towards him ready to fight, we fought long and hard with no victories until Ayato just gave up, I finished eating what was remaining of the corpse and we went home.

When we got home I started to regain more of my stolen sanity, I removed my mask and noticed Ayato's eyes go ghoul again. I instantly noticed why and as I opened my mouth a little in smile more blood dribbled out, a small amount but it was enough for him to loose control. I suspected that he didn't know what he was doing as he pushed me harshly against the wall eating the blood of my face, he was surprised when I didn't react negatively but instead smiled mischievously at his shocked expression and kissed him passionately, he didn't pull away and just sunk into the bloody flavour. Ayato greedily snatched more with his tongue,
"what a way to share a meal" Kaneki laughed breaking the kiss, Ayato bit his lip in frustration as he sat up on the bench with his legs crossed to try and hide his obvious boner. Kaneki sat up on the bench beside Ayato then sat on his lap facing him while pushing him down onto his back, their lips met contact once again this time slower, Kaneki had Ayato's wrists pinned down beside his head, and held him down even more by tightening the grip of his legs around Ayato's waist/hips. The two broke the kiss for air and didn't say anything to eachother, the both knew they'd been waiting for this to happen for a long time already.

Kaneki moved down to kiss his neck, he kissed several different places until he found his sweet spot causing Ayato to moan silently and slightly grind into him, Kaneki focused on and around with spot and after a while of kissing he gave him a small hickey and then moved down to Ayato's collarbone to do the same there small moans escaped the blue haired boys mouth as he lay there in total submission, allowing Kaneki to take the wheel.
"Enjoying this?" He asked Ayato in a smartass tone. He slid his hand up the blue haired boys shirt and pulled it off.
"If you keep being a smartass I'll make you sto-" he was cut off by his own moan as Kaneki repeatedly grinded into him leaving bite marks all over his stomach and side, he moved down and pulled Ayato's zipper on his jeans down with his teeth then pulled off his own clothes before completely undressing Ayato. Kaneki removed the other boys remaining clothes and kissed all along his body cherishing his sweet moans, once he felt like Ayato was ready he licked his opening thoroughly before slowly entering fingers 1 then 2 then 3 he started to move in faster and deeper.
"Fuck that hurts!" Ayato yelled in pain, but Kaneki didn't stop,
" trust me It will get better" just as he said this it did get better and moans of pleasure escaped his mouth but just as it was really getting good, right after Kaneki found his G-spot he removed his fingers and lined himself up to the entrance,
"Ayato? Are you ready?" He looked up at Kaneki's sexy smile and nodded biting his lip. With that Kaneki rammed himself inside Ayato they both moaned at the sudden interaction, Kaneki moved faster pulling himself in and out, pleasure running through him like electricity he leaned down to passionately kiss Ayato while he was speeding up his pace, he viciously shoved his tongue in Ayato's mouth exploring every inch then pulling back he bit Ayato's lip and moaned as he rammed harder both of them continued to moan until they both came, Kaneki slowed his back pace and removed himself from Ayato lying limply on his chest.

"Kaneki?"
"Yeah?"
Kaneki looked up at Ayato and kissed away the blood seeping from his lip from when he bit him.
"That was honestly amazing" he blushed and wrapped his arms around Kaneki's neck hugging him tightly and placing a kiss on his forehead.