*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

before i start this q&a, i would like to apologize for not being able to update. 

don't worry, this isn't discont. or anything. just a tiny break because a lot of stuff offline has been happening and i've been kinda upset, tired, and stressed out from school/home troubles. 

understand me, and thank you for quickly getting this to 1k, let's shoot for 2k soon, peaches !

(p.s. please do not  get angry at the character's responses. their personalities were made up by me and i will make them answer the way i think they would judging on how far this "series" has gone). 

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧  

TAEHYUNG

"Six years and you still haven't found another hole to explore?"

what's it to you? love has it's abnormalities. 

"Yeah Taehyung. Why the hell do you still want to ruin Jimin? Didn't you apologize to him before? Or was that a fucking lie???!! YOU NEARLY FUCKING KILLED HIM!!!! STAY AWAY FROM JIMIN!!!!!!!!"

it's not that i want to ruin jimin. i did apologize--it was genuine. you're just not understanding. and did you have to make me remember my mistakes? and i can't stay away from him. he has something...more like someone who belongs to me..

  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧  

JUNGKOOK

"WHY DO YOU HATE YOONGI SO MUCH WJDJKDF"

he left jimin behind. i was the only one who supported him. yoongi made jimin sad when he stopped visiting. he also chose namjoon's company instead of waiting for jimin like maybe i would have done. if yoongi chose namjoon, then i guess jimin chose me.

"on a scale of 1-10 how much do you hate yoongs?"

probably a 1000

"how you gonna bully a boy and thEN you act like you're gonna lose him. my gUy get you things together"

i don't want to play the innocent card, i know my actions were barbarous but i don't want yoongi around because my gut tells me that jimin will go back to him. my things are together. 

"What tf is up junglebook? Step the fuck up idk if you remember but you were he reason why he tried to kill himself so dont act all lovey dovey now with him"

why can't i act all lovey dovey with my soon-to-be husband? is it a crime to fix myself over the course of six years? i felt so guilty about jimin while he was hospitalized both ways. and remember that taehyung hadn't shaped up but i did. can't you let it go?

"Jungkook, I don't know what to say to you. First of all, YOU FUCKING BULLIED THE MAN YOU LOVED BECAUSE HE DIDN'T LOVE YOU BACK????!???! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU???!??!?! THAT IS NOT RIGHT. I HATE BULLIES!!!!!! YOU SENT HIM TO THE DAMN HOSPITAL!!! I HOPE THAT STILL MAKES YOU CRY AT NIGHT!!!!!! Now on the other hand, I know Jimin forgave you and you love him but please think of his future happiness. If he keeps seeing Yoongi, he is bound to feel something again."