0.3

"e-excuse me?" jimin stuttered out, head immediately shooting up to look at him.

"stop looking at me like i have six heads, jiminie. it's me. yoongi." the man in front of him smiled. jimins brows furrowed together as he saw flashbacks of that same smile pop into his mind. he looked at his water and took a big mouthful before swallowing it harshly.

"get out," he said in a dry tone.

yoongi laughed. "get out?" he looked away and chuckled more in disbelief. his blonde hair fell off his forehead as he stood up and slammed his hands onto jimin's desk. "don't you remember me? min yoongi? i saved you so many times. and you tell me to get out? i can't even believe you."

jimin wiped the tears that shamefully appeared into his eyes. he muttered colorful words in a stingy tone. yoongi chuckled again.

"jimin, i'm sorry. i came knowing you worked here but i also came to seek medical help." he sat back down in his seat and put his hat back onto his head.

jimin licked his lips and sat up in his chair more before picking his pen up again. "go on then."

"i'm sad because i had to lose someone for five years," he paused, "has it been five years?"

jimin nodded, never looking away from his notebook even when nothing was being written in it.

yoongi cleared his throat before continuing his story. "let me tell you the basics, jimi—"

"dr. park," jimin corrected.

yoongi frowned. he knew that jimin didn't take a friendly liking towards him anymore, but he didn't know he'd have to be formal.

"dr. park, sorry. but let me just tell you a story okay?"

F L A S H B A C K
[ JUNE 17th, 20** ]

"mom, i'm home!" he called as he entered his house. the warm smell of his family home filled his nose. he smiled and pranced in, hoping to find at least one of his parents was home.

"she's not here," said a small voice. it wavered in the air. yoongi turned around, black hair wafting from the wind. his eyes landed on jungkook who was wrapped in a fleece, royal blue blanket. yoongi gave him a disgusted look before starting to walk away.

"wait—" jungkook called. he dropped the blanket from his hands, having it balance on his fluffy hair. yoongi turned around and rolled his eyes.

"this better be good, junkook. i already wasted up most of my breathe on you and i'm not getting any younger here."

jungkook sighed. yoongi taunting him has been going on ever since jimin woke up and he was sent to a hospital by his father. he swore to him that he would never forgive him or talk as much as a "fuck off" to him.

"this came into the mail today. it's a package and a very thick letter," the latter handed him the box and letter on top. yoongi grabbed it roughly from his hands and took scissors from the junk draw near the island.

he opened the package. it had bubble wrap inside and his breath hitched in his throat. "no way" was all he could repeat. he dug into the box more to reveal a camera. it was an expensive nikon photography camera.