- contest #3 results -

We apologise once again for the delay, but are the results!

Entries (in no particular order) :

ZjFtw27

Maheswarr

bouncywriter

Fantasy-Writes

xNoNamexD

kittygirl486

badmashbachi

Without further ado...

In First Place, we have Maheswarr!

We loved how you weren't too much focused on the horror, but more about the feelings and emotions -- just like Jakayla always emphasises when writing a horror book, it's about the feeling and mood.

Your story gave me the goosebumps and stuck with me even after I finished reading your entry!

+++

In Second Place, we have kittygirl486!

Your grammar and spelling was great. Your writing didn't drag on or make us bored, and we kept on wondering what was going to happen. We also loved how creative it was -- none of the others wrote diary entries, and the whole idea of it was amazing.

+++

And in Third Place, Fantasy-Writes!

Aside from the fact that your storyline wasn't very original, your writing skill was very good, and you certainly knew how to intrigue.

+++

(A little extra thing) honourable mention, bouncywriter!

Although we got really confused at the end, we still liked the idea of the book & I found the whole Harmon Curse thing very creative.

+++

Congratulations to all the winners! First place winner, please PM @SophroniaTurner personally for your cover. If you do not wish to receive a cover, please let us know.

First and second place winners, you're strongly encouraged to send your respective stories to RelebornDavid via email to feature your stories in "One-Shots And Short Stories". If you do not wish for your story to be featured in there, that's fine too. PM her for her email if you're interested!

Additional prizes will be given out shortly. Thank you for entering, and don't be discouraged if you didnt win -- keep writing and trying, and you'll win one day!

- Cady