contest #3 ~ help me [closed]

Prompt By Mr_GhostWriter:

After living alone in your own house, you started to experience paranormal activities in your home. You thought it was your mind playing tricks on you, but you realized someone or something was actually there. It was trying to warn you about something.

You were in danger.

Word Limit: 2000 words

Date:

Entries Closes: 11 November

Winners announced: 15 November

Requirements to enter:

• Your entry has to be a published book and tagged with #horrendoussquad .

• You must be following this account and be part of The Horrendous Squad.

Form: (Post this in one single comment down below)

Username:
Link/ Book Title:

________________________________

We're excited to see what you've come up with! Your story can be based on just about everything or anything, as long as it's along the line of the prompt given.

*You will be judged purely based on your originality, creativity, descriptions, plot, and talents by me and the admins. If you are caught bribing or being rude to any one of our staff, you will be disqualified.

Good luck! ^_^

A/N: About the overall winner of the month thing, we've decided to change it to bimonthly. Reason being that there were only 2 first place winners per month, so picking between two people only would've been boring. Instead, we'd pick among 4 winners for the overall bimonthly winner.