Mickey {7:36} : you know you liked it.

The rest of class, Mickey spent it on the dirty floor of the school. Which was actually a lot more interesting than Mr. Sterns class. He got to see a kid get his ass kicked by a couple of jocks, a roach the size of his fucking textbook and two boys walking into the bathroom and walking back out ten minutes later only to have accidentally put on each other's shoes by mistake. Finally, the ear-piercing sound of the bell echoed around the grimy halls and Mickey stood up, cracking his back.

"Have fun, Mr. Sterns is in a shitty mood now," Mandy said, nudging Mickey's side as she walked out of the classroom. She was followed by the rest of the class, a few glancing at Mickey but immediately looking away when he stared back. He picked up his stuff and was just about to take off when Mr. Sterns appeared.

"Milkovich, get in here," he said. He tried to make it sound threatening but that was kind of hard to do so while wearing a cardigan.

"Listen if you're just gonna lecture me about if I were to just apply myself I'd get better grades and all that shit you can save it. Cause I'm not interested," he mumbled in a bored tone.

The blond man ignored his rude comment and went over to his desk. He pulled out a blue sheet of paper and pressed it into Mickey's hands. "Here. Take this and consider it, Mikhailo. I think it'll really help," Sterns said.

Mickey looked down at the flyer. "After school Boxing" it read. Mickey immediacy looked up at him, confused.

"Just read it." Sterns mumbles.

Mickey rolled his eyes and crumpled up the paper, shoving it into his pocket.

"Not into boxing," he said, turning to leave.

"I know you act like you don't care but everyone cares about something, Mikhailo. Maybe this is the thing that you'll care about," he said after him.

__________________________

"So, what did he say to you?" Mandy asked. She pressed her side against the locker next to Mickey's and looked at him curiously. He just shrugged and shook his head

"Nothing really. Just told me I should join this gay boxing club after school. Told him I'm not interested," he said, slamming his locker shut.

Mandy frowned. "Mick, that actually sounds kinda cool. I mean you already like beating the shit outta people, might as well do it in a way where you can't get in trouble."

Mickey gave her a disbelieving look. No way was he doing this. He hadn't actually read the flyer but just from the title, it sounded stupid. It would mean more time he'd have to spend with the kids here. But it would also mean more time away from Terry. And Mandy was right, he did enjoy a good beat down every once in a while.

"I'm not doing it Mandy and that's final," he said, walking down the hall. Mandy groaned and jogged after him.

"Come on, Mickey. It'll be cool. I've got a friend who does it and he said he really likes it. Even said they've got a lot of good boxers, but I bet you'd be the best," she teased, messing up his hair. He swatted her hand away and flipped her off before turning down the hallway where he had to go.

"Not gonna do it!" He called.

"Your loss!" She called back. Mickey just shook his head and turned back around to start walking again only to run straight into another boy. Both of their books and folders fell to the ground and Mickey looked up angrily, staring into dark green eyes and freckled skin.

"The fuck! Next time watch where you're going!" He said, shoving the kid on the shoulder. The boy glared at him.

"I was. You were the one that wasn't," he grumbled as he bent over and picked up his books. Mickey raised an eyebrow.