Can't hide

It was misty, the air, was not at all dense, the smell of rot was everywhere, she wondered if Pastels body was rotting along with the others, a wave of sadness overwhelmed her, this was her fault wasent It?
She heard a bush below the tree, the curious cat she was; Aftermath climbed down to the Bush, a cat with button eyes and a green/purple sweater cane out, lashing his tail, his mouth was also stitched closed, be looked scared, even scarred from whatever he had seen, a muffled word came out, but she could easily make it out... "can run, can try, can't hide."
The cat smiled, after heard candys laugh made her shake, "get her buttons!"
Aftermath screamed, the cat ran, her paws hurting like a wildfire, buttons was quickly chasing behind her, it was going to be a fight then!

Aftermath spun around, slicing buttons neck, the button-eyed cat didint wince, but kept smiling, he bit down on the back of her neck, it hurt, but she quickly sliced a button off, running.
She remembered buttons words, can run, fan try, can't hide. She whispered them to herself, was he trying to help, or was he threatening her?
She had to take risk, she already took one coming here, she hoped her bluish swirls went well with caves, because she jumped, sliding into one, to her suprise candy passed, razors forcefully cut the leaves twigs and anything in her way.
It had been a close one, but... maybe this was a bad dream, maybe pastels as alive and, most of all, maybe there was still a way to go home, to find her nice, warm den, without a demon trying to kill her.