Stitches of pain

Aftermath and Pastel had been walking for a while now, the forest was dark and gloomy, but oddly making her shiver.
"We need to leave After..." without thinking, she jumped around. "NO!"

Pastel froze, the Tom looked away, "b-"

A white cat appeared from the bushes, her mouth was stitched, blood all over her face, black oil leaking from her eyes, the creepy part, she was smiling wider than a cat could, her pupils were small and thin, before After could look anymore, she vanished. "It's real we need to go!"
Pastel teared up, shakily he ran away, trying to desperately find the end of the forest, but he couldent, they were lost, what now, she had gotten them into trouble again, but this time it was their life, it was a life or death situation, she wanted to stay there and die...
A cat laughed behind her, knowingly, she ran for her life, razors pounded behind her, it was easy to tell the sound difference from regular claws, she yelled out for help, but it came out  as a painful yowl, she had been clawed on the shoulder, toppling over.

A cross pattern stitch had settled itself on the wound, it hurt.
After felt a razor on her bottom jaw, it was lifted up, she was now facing candy, the murderous, demon like cat was fully white like before, but her snout was gray, as well as her paws.
"Nobody can save you now, the aftermath will come!" Muffled laughs came from the cat, she got ready to slit afters neck, until...
"AFTERMATH!"
Pastel pushed her out of the way, blood splattered everywhere, pastels neck was soon ripped out along with a  bone, it stitched up, and he was dead.