Just Elders stories

Aftermath sat down as the young cat had been told to, she heard that the elders told stories when gifted a mouse or two, and she was one of the lucky ones, her best friend Pastel was next to her, the Tom had been her den mate for years, Aftermath didint even know how long now.

Her pinkish pelt had blueish-gray swirls, it wasent long unlike pastels, he was a dark brown cat with a sand like color on his stomach. "Aftermath, Pastel, were warning you not to go into the dark forest, most cats that go in, never, ever come out..."
Aftermath didint beleive it, these were just elders tales, what more?
"A cat named... Candy has been said to murderously kill them, without mercy, her mouth is stitched closed, she has razor sharp, long claws!"

After another hour of story telling, the elders sent them on their way, a bit far from the elders place, she turned to pastel, "wanna go pastel?"
The Tom tilted his head, as well as his chipped ear, "Where?" Aftermath lashed her tail, putting on her daredevil face, "oh no not the dark forest! You heard what the elders said!"
The she-cat chuckled, "those are just stupid elders tales, the forest is infront of us, let's go!"
She charged Into the forest, but suddently, she wondered if this was the right choice, she would prove this was a idiotic myth to beleive in, or...

It was real, and she was the next victim of Candy.