CHAPTER 8:CONFUSION

Gabriel's POV

The first period's bell rang.And it's now that I'm entering school that too dashing through each hallway.

So much for my reputation...

I entered class and took my seat while Mr.Samuel's back was turned to me.

As soon as he turned around,his eyes fell on me,he said ;

"What a blessing bestowed upon me to be graced with your presence." He said sarcastically,as usual.

"I'm sorry,sir.We were supposed to hand over our assignments but my partner isn't here.And the assignment was with her to be conpleted."I told him.

I was myself a bit curious about the absence of Kristy.I mean Kristina...

I can't allow myself to even like a girl let alone give nicknames and have a crush.

Yeah I know,I admit that I have a crush on her.But it's only a crush
It will fade away just not very quickly.

"Ms.Summers has already submitted the assignment before leaving."He said,leaving me astounded.

I wanted to ask where had she left but that would give him more golden opportunities to taunt me.

I will ask the usher on my way out then.

Why do you care it's not your place to inquire about her whereabouts my subconscious mind tells me.

I shook my thoughts out of my mind and tried to follow the class.

My thoughts kept creeping back to her thinking where could she have gone.

But then again...My mind reminded me not to veer from my intentions.

This time,I'm not going to get distracted.Not this time.

The bell rang much to my contentment.

I headed straight to the canteen to my regular table to see Kristy--Kristina's two friends chatting between each other.I shrugged my thoughts and talked to my friends who stick with me only for popularity.

Seriously..I can do better than moping like a pansy.

Sure,talk about trying to convince myself and the female devil arrives prancing around.

Freaking Natalie no..Umm Natasha yeah...Freaking Natasha Bloom.

You must be thinking that I like her but no.She just wants to attract my attention but I don't ever spare a glance towards her.

But today,I don't know what made me look at her and at that very moment she saw me looking at her.

Hope was gleaming in her pale blue eyes which were now shimmering.I guess that she has her hopes too high for my likes.

But I know that at the end,I will be bound to her whether it be my will or not.

I heard that the past brings out the best in people for the future but for mine it's the opposite.

My past is affecting me worst than it actually should.

I've blown my own only chances at having a normal life.And it was actually my mistake.

And I know it and regret it.

Hell could be unleashed if I didn't acknowledge my mistake.I could have been disowned or even worst black-listed by my own dad.

Yes,my own dad.

But how can I even have feelings for a girl when for all these years I resisted the temptation and didn't even yearn for her?

That girl,Kristina,has me wrapped around her fingers but I have to control myself before it goes out of control and I end up breaking her heart.But how can I do so when all I will be going to do will only lead to her heartbreak?

My mind tells me one thing and my heart tells me another.What should I even do?

God,clear this confusion of mine before I lose it and go insane.

I think that slowly,I will lose both my sanity and my heart to that girl who is still unaware of everything.