Chapter 53

Ariana POV
"Mummy mummy mummy mummy mummy" I opened my eyes to on this morning "Morning" I say and slide over and Sophia gets into bed. It was weekend so they had no school. "Mummy why daddy's pillow wet" he asks and I look at his pillow and chuckle "I have no idea why don't you ask him" I smirk. "No mummy he's sleeping" she says "oh so you can wake me up but not daddy" I say with a raised eyebrow and she nods and I chuckle.

She places her hands on my stomach and I smile. "Mummy" she questions "yes baby" I say looking at her brushing a price of her long brown hair behind her ear. "Why does your tummy get bigger when your having a baby" she asks really confused. "Because the baby grows inside of you and the baby needs room so the tummy has to grow" I say "but I never remember being a baby" she says and I chuckle at her "no one does, but you were in mummy's tummy as well" I says and she pouts.

"Mummy can me and you go out today" she asks "I don't know baby I'll have to ask daddy" I say and she nods "ask me what" Mac says making me jump. "Sophia wants to spend the day with me" I say and he smiles "that's fine ill take Theo and Shannon somewhere" he says and Sophia cheers hitting me in the face "sorry mummy" she says kissing my check. "It's alright baby" I say and kiss her forehead.

Mac POV
I watch Sophia and Ariana speak and interact with each other and I smile. You always get one that's attached to one of the other Theos attached to me and Shannon is attached to both. I don't think anyone could come between the bond Ariana and Sophia have.

I remember a few years ago Ariana coming home from Paris with Sophia because Sophia missed her and people were saying things about Ariana that she didn't like.

I get out of bed leaving them to in bed while I went and made breakfast for everyone. Shannon comes down the stairs and come and hugs me and I smile "Daddy I'm hungry" she whines "daddy's making breakfast" I say and she nods. She's so small it's so cute.

As I played up everyone came down. They all sat and ate while me and Ariana stood near the counter and watched them.

Ariana and I washed up as the kids played in the kitchen. I hug Ariana from behind and she turns around and wraps her arms around my neck and looks into my eyes and smiles. "I don't think you know how much I love you" she says and I smile, she doesn't need to tell me she loves me but it's always nice when she does. "You wanna go out tonight" I ask her "I would but I don't think it's fair to leave the kids" she says and I nod and I draw her closer into me and give her a hug. "Are you annoyed" she asks "of course not I'll happily stay home" I say and I feel her smile against me.

She pulls away and gives me a quick kiss before walking away and taking Sophia upstairs.

Ariana POV
I take Sophia upstairs and get her changed into some clothes and I get changed myself. I put in some trainers and Sophia wanted her flashing ones which I had to find.

I grab my phone and bag and we walk downstairs. "Bye baby" I say hugging Mac and giving him a kiss. I bend down to Theo and kiss his forehead and a hug and do the same with Shannon. "Bye Mummy Bye Sophia" they both say and I smile and me and Sophia walk out the house.

"What would you like to do baby girl" I ask her "Can we go shopping" she asks "of course we can" I say with a smile and she hold my hand and we walk towards town.

When we get to town I hold Sophia's hand tightly "Sophia no running off okay?" I say and she nods "I won't Mummy" she says with a huge smile. We walk in a few shops and Sophia literally wanted everything.

"Mummy" Sophia says and I look at her "yes baby" I say and she points to her foot and I look down and notice her shoelace is undone.