Chapter 2

Ariana POV
"Mommy" I hear while I wake up, I open my eyes and Sophia looked terrible "what's up baby girl" I ask "I threw up everywhere" she says and I jump out of bed and take her to the bathroom.

"Your going to be fine baby girl I promise" I say and she throws up into the toilet.

Mac POV
I hear someone being sick in the toilet and I notice that Ariana isn't in bed next to me, I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom and Sophia was being sick.

"My poor baby" I say as Ariana rubs her back and gets her hair out of her face. "Babu can you watch her while I sort her room out" Ariana asks and I nod.

I bend down with Sophia and calm her down and rub her back.

Ariana POV
I walk into Sophia's room and the smell of sick was strong, I walk over to her bed and take off all the sheets and put some clean ones on, the only thing with this was that I broke Sophia's promise to new sheets on but I didn't want her being sick on them.

I get her some fresh pjs out and go back to the bathroom and help change her out of her dirty clothes. "Mommy it hurts" she says "what hurts baby's girl" I ask "my stomach" she says I pick her up "Mac you get some sleep, I'll stay awake with Sophia" I say to Mac "no baby you need sleep more" he says "baby please" I say and she nods and gives up both a kiss on the forehead and wonders off to bed.

I get a blanket and walk down the stairs with Sophia in my arms and we cuddle up together on the Sofa.

Mac POV
After Ariana told me to go back to bed I did I want going to start and argument with her because I hate arguing with her and she was doing it so she could be with Sophia.

When I next wake up I get out of bed and walk down stairs to see Ariana and Sophia cuddled up together asleep with the tv on and I smile.

I walk into the kitchen and grab a bottle of water and go back upstairs and have a shower.  My phone chimed when I got out so I got changed and went to see what the messages was

Katy: hey Mac, I was wondering if you would like me to come and clean up today
Mac: sure
Katy: I would love to see the kids
Mac: I'm sure they will like to see you 2 see you soon

I place my phone back down and go into Kaydees room. "Kaydee it's time to wake up" I sat sitting down on her bed "but daddy why" she groans "because baby girl the cleaners coming" I say to her and pick her up out of the bed. I hold her hand and take her into Theo's room and wake him up 2 and take them both down stairs.

"Ariana" I say waking her up and she opens her eyes and smiles at me "morning" she says "the cleaners coming today" I sat and she nods "Sophia" Ariana says waking her up. "Mommy I'm tired" she mumbles she picks her up and places her on the floor and I grab a thermometer "baby we need to check you temperature because you were sick last night" I say and Sophia hides her face "Sophia it doesn't hurt" Ariana says and Sophia sits on Ariana's lap and I take her temperature.

"Sophia how you feeling" I ask "I feel fine I don't feel sick anymore" she says "what about your stomach" Ariana ask "it doesn't hurt anymore" Sophia says "babu what's her temperature" Ariana asks "its 37 it's the right temperature" I tell them and Ariana smiles.

"Sophia we have got to get the twins to nursery you wanna come" I asks and she nods and AriNa get up and she takes her upsrairs

Ariana POV
"Sophia" I say as I sit her down on her bed "yes mommy" she says with a smile on her face "baby girl I want to know if you do feel better, it's alright if you done" I say as I get her clothes and sit with her on the bed "mommy im fine" she says cuddling into me.

I pick her up and strip her clothes off and help her change "mommy can we see Nonna today" Sophia says "would you like to see Nonna today" I ask and she nods. "Well we can go and visit her" I say with a smile and she gives me a hug

"Are you 2 lady's ready" Mac comes in and I nod and grab Sophia and take her down to the car and we all get in.

"Baby can we go to my mums after we have dropped the twins off" I ask "sure baby why" he questions "Sophia wants to see her" I say and he smiles we arrive outside the nursery and we all get out the car.

I put Sophia on the floor while I get Kaydee out the car and place her on the floor. Sophia started crying and I realise that she fallen over "baby" I say and pick her up and grab Kaydees hand and we walk into nursery.

"Hey you guys" Sophie says as she sees us "hey" I say back "hey kaydee, hey Theo everyone's over there you can go and join" Sophie says and they run off after giving us a hug "aww Sophia why you crying" Sophie says "she fell over outside" I say "aww Sophia" she says and gives her a hug "right we have to go " Mac says and she nods "I'll see you later" she says and we nod and walk back to the car.

Mac POV
When we get in the car, we drive to Ariana's mums and we get out and Sophia runs to the door and knocks on it.

By the time we had made it to the door the door was already open and Sophia was in Joan's arms "hey Sophia" she says we all enter and Ariana gives her mum a hug "how come your here" she asks "Sophia wanted to see you" I say and she chuckles.

We stayed at Ariana's mums all day and me and Ariana were cuddled up to each other on the sofa all day since Joan and Sophia we playing together.

After another 1 hour at Ariana's mums we had to go and pick the twins up "Sophia we need to go" Ariana shouts "okay" she shouts back and comes running out.

"Bye mom" Ariana says giving her mum a kiss and Sophia says bye and so do I and we head back to the nursery. When we arrive the twins were playing with other little kids and they looked happy.

"Hey Ariana, Mac and Sophia" Sophie says as she sees us "hi how have they been" Ariana asks "they have been stars there never a problem" she says and I smile

Ariana POV
Kaydee sees me and she runs up to me "mommy" she says and I pick her up "have you had a good day" I ask and she nods, it didn't take long for Theo to run up to Mac and he picked him up "thank you" Kaydees says and I smile "your welcome Kaydee now you need some rest" Sophie says and we say goodbye and we head home.

I made some tea and we all ate the food I had made and we sit down as a family and watch tv.

"Mommy can I go to bed" Theo asks and I nod, i get up and Theo says good night to everyone and I take him upstairs "I love you mommy" he says and I place him on the bed "I love you 2 sleep well baby boy" I say and he closes his eyes.

"Good night Sophia" I say as I see Mac putting her to bed "Sophia I know we normally let you stay up but I think it's time for you to go to bed because of you being up last night" I say and Sophia frowns "but mommy I wanna stay awake" she wines "Sophia it's bedtime" I say "NO" Sophia says "Sophia Louise you will do as your mum says" Mac says "but I don't want to go to bed" she shouts and walks away "Sophia louise grande we didn't raise you to be a brat now get here now" I shout and grab her arm and pull her to her room. I get her changed and put her in her bed and kiss her forehead and walk out the room.

"Baby calm down" Mac tells me and I hug him "what did I do wrong" I sat into his chest "you haven't done anything wrong" Mac tells me and kisses my hair "she tired if she acts like this tomorrow we will make her take time out she will learn not to act like that" Mac tells me and I nod.

Mac picks me up and carries me to the bedroom and lays me down on the bed "you wanna get changed tonight" he asks and I nod and get up and take of my clothes and grab a top and some shorts and get back on the bed. "I'm going to go downstairs and lock up and turn off the lights and get us both a bottle of water and I'll be back up" he says and I nod.

Mac POV
I go downstairs and lock up and get us a bottle of water each and make my way back up the stairs and get in bed with Ariana, "I love you" I say to her bringing her closer to me "I love you 2" she says giving me a kiss. "Baby are you sure your alright you seem stressed" I ask her "I'm sure I'll be fine" she says and I lay her down and fall asleep next to her