Then Brad walked in

Start from the beginning

Tristan

Wow Brad great timing - I glared at him

Brad- Dude i needed the toilet how was I meant to know you and Becky were getting down and dirty I mean really on the counter.

Tris- Brad just shut up you have done enough where's Becky gone?

I walked out the bathroom and Con wolf whistled, I looked down and realised I was just in my boxers. Oh Shit. I chucked on my jogging bottoms as Becky and Cait came back into the room. My eyes shot to her and she looked at me and went red. I smiled at her and gave her a hug. 

Don't look so worried - I whispered in her ear. 

Becky- I'm not worried its just embaressing and you looked much better without the jogging bottoms on.- She giggled and my heart skipped a beat.

After we washed the sharpie off our faces and got changed we all went downstairs to get some breakfast. We had today off before our last radio interview and show on friday so we were trying to decide what to do and wondering where James had got to.

James

It didn't take long to get to starbucks and back and as I walked through the door I could hear voices coming from what had to be the kitchen. I followed the voices and found everyone sat in the kitchen chatting about what to do today.

James- Hey guys, here you go I got starbucks I thought you might need it.

Brad- Hey wheres mine?

James- You didn't really think I was going to get you something did you? Man I can still see the outline of I love Brad on my forehead you idiot.

Brad started laughing and I looked over to see that Becky and Tris were glaring at him so they obviously felt the same.

Tris made everyone a bacon sandwich and he said that we should all go to down to the Quay for a walk and maybe go bowling. Everyone agreed so after finishing the food we all went up to get changed and ready. I was in a great mood so I stuck on some Taylor Swift whilst we were getting ready and we all had a dance to WANEGBT. I LOVE LOVE LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT yes I know I proper fangirl over her she is beautiful and an amazing singer songwriter. My dream would to be for our band to go on tour with her she is one of my inspirations.

Becky

Tris had told me about the quay before and how his family used to go for walks down there in the summer so I was looking forward to him showing me a bit of his past. I still wasn't fully over what happened this morning but I am kind of glad that it was Brad and not Con because that would have been really awkward. I feel like I haven't spoken to Con for a while so I made a mental note to get him alone at some point today and catch up with my best friend. As I finished getting changed and tried to make some attempt of a decent hair style I felt a strong pair of arms wrap themselves around my waist.

Tris- Hello beautiful, are you ok?

Becky- Yeah I'm good, sorry I run off earlier I just well I dunno things went a bit further than I expected and then Brad and I just...

Tris- Its fine I don't want to rush you and to be honest I think Brad is too busy making himself look good in front of Dani to even remember this morning. - he kissed me on the forehead and let me finish my hair.

Becky- I'm looking forward to our walk, it will be nice to see where you grew up, but I am terrible at bowling don't say I didn't warn you.

He laughed at me and led me back downstairs where everyone was waiting.

We got a taxi down to the Quay, the sun was shining and it was a beautiful day. Tris took us on a lovely walk it was such a lovely place, whilst we were walking he told us stories from when he was younger and then him and the guys found a football so they decided to have a kickabout on the grass. Me and the girls had a sunbahe and a gossip, it was the perfect way to spend the day.

Cait- So you still haven't told us whats going on with you and Brad...

Dani turned a bright tomato red and it wasn't because of the sun although she did look like she was starting to get burnt.

Dani- Um well... he he kissed me...

WHAAAATTT - we both shouted - how are you only just telling us this???

Dani- well I dunno I mean we were having so much fun it never really came up

Becky- did anything else happen?

Dani- Well we didn't get up to as much as you guys did thats for sure - she smirked - no nothing else happened well except he asked me out on a date when we get back to London

We both gave her a massive hug and told her we were happy for her, this is perfect my best friend and my cousin who was practically like my sister were both going out with my boyfriends best friends and to top it off they were in the hottest boyband EVER.

All of a sudden we heard a load of girls screaming and we looked up to find a load of girls crowding the boys. They were screaming their names and crying and the boys were very gracious. They chucked the ball over to us and then started taking photos with them all and signing things. They were so nice to their fans it really was the cutest thing to see but people hugging my boy and kissing him on the cheek that made my stomach turn. I mean I understand obviously but that doens't mean I have to like it. The boys said their goodbyes and told them they had to leave as they made their way over to us. The sun was going down and the sky looked lovely as we walked back towards the bowling centre.