"No no, these were meant for you guys. Kihyun said you'd be practicing on a weekend, and I didn't know how many of you were practicing so I just took a guess" she smiled and Yoongi's cheeks flushed red. "Really? Thanks" he took the plastic bags and yelled "guys! Break time!".

All the basketball players ran towards them and luckily, there were just enough drinks for everyone. "Thanks. . . . what's your name?" a random student asked her. "Dude! That's Suga's girl!" shouted another.

"Oh, Chorong, I guess you've grown quite comfortable here" Jimin ,the person she was looking for, appeared. "Too bad it's an all-boys school" Chorong joked.

"What brings you here?" Jimin asked while Yoongi was still giving out the drinks. "I just came to cheer you guys on during your practice, I hope I was not interrupting" "don't worry, the guys are feeling even more energized now that you're here" Jimin said.

Chorong acted and let out an exaggerated sigh of relief "then that's good to know". Both burst into laughter when Yoongi began jogging towards them. He saw how big Chorong's smile was with Jimin, she seemed almost happier with him.

"You could lose her and I won't miss that chance"

Those words of Jimin repeated in his head as he hurried to them until someone called out to him "Yoongi sunbae!" he looked to where the voice came from. 

"Oh? What is it Yugyeom?" he asked "I'm just asking if the girl is Jimin sunbae's girlfriend because they seem so close" Yugyeom's innocent expression wouldn't let Yoongi get mad.

"She's not his girlfriend"
"Oh, then she's your girlfriend"
"What?! No!"

"Ohhhh, sorry for the misunderstanding sunbae, we'll get back to practice" Yugyeom bowed in apology and jogged back to his teammates.

Hurriedly, he went to Chorong and Jimin. "What are you guys talking about?" he asked and put his arm around Jimin's shoulders. 

"I was just telling her about the last basketball game when we ran into each other just when Yugyeom passed the ball hehe" Jimin was laughing and so was Chorong.

"Well, sorry Chorong-ah, we need to get back to practice. Come on Jimin" Yoongi was about to pull Jimin away from Chorong when she stopped them "wait! Yoongi-ah, can I ask you something, just for a sec?".

Yoongi grinned and patted Jimin's back "you go ahead first" and Jimin nodded then jogged back to the court. "What is it Chorong-ah?" he asked. "Is Jimin also a 4th year student?" she asked curiously but the fact that it was about Jimin, irritated him.

"yeah"
"Is he also a student council member?"
"yes"
"what's his position?"
"Vice president"

"Aha!" Chorong clapped her hands in satisfaction. "Why did you ask so much about him?" Yoongi eyed her. "Nothing, I was just curious because he knew so much about you. He told a lot of funny stories too" Chorong smiled.

"Why? I also told you funny stories!" Yoongi said in annoyance. "Really? I only remember negotiating about when I should take care of Woozi and so on and so forth" she said as her voice faded. "Whatever, I'm heading back to practice" Yoongi pouted childishly and jogged back to the court.

Chorong let out a laugh and sat on the bleachers on the side on the court. Slowly, she pulled out the tiny camera hidden in her sleeve and hid it under her seat on the bleacher. Quietly, she turned it on and her phone began to ring.

She answered the call "Hello?"

"Chorong-ah, this is Youngmin, the camera is working, the audio is good too"
"That's good to know, where are you guys?"
"We're hiding in the bushes near the gym, don't worry"

Just then, Jimin began jogging towards her "Really chingu? Then I'll hang up now, bye~~" she hung up on Youngmin and hid her phone in her pocket.

"Chorong-ssi, can I ask you something?" Jimin asked as he opened his water bottle and drank half of the water in one shot.

"What is it?" she asked. "Are you free tomorrow?" Jimin asked. Thank goodness, now I have a chance to know more Chorong thought to herself.

"Yeah, I'm free" Chorong casually answered as she glanced at Jimin. "Is that so? Then can you meet me here at the school gates tomorrow at maybe noon?" he asked and wiped the sweat on his forehead.

"Is there an occasion?" Chorong asked, to look less eager to meet him alone. "Maybe there is, maybe there's none, you'll find out when the time comes" he smirked and jogged back to the game.

As he jogged back to the court, Chorong caught Yoongi glaring at him.

What's his problem? Chorong thought.