Love peak

"She real adorable" Omelly said as we sat on the bench of a park watching our kids play.

"I know. I gotta go bring her back to her mom in a few" I said looking at my watch.

"She ain't tripping is she?"

"Sometimes. She trips about if I'm like three minutes late or if I take KyKy somewhere she ain't know about. Like damn that's my kid too" Omelly chuckled.

"Sounds like Nia" I just nodded. I seen Kayla run to me crying and Omelly's daughter behind her.

"What's wrong baby" I said picking her up.

"Boy hit me"

"What nigga KyKy" Omelly asked. I rolled my eyes. I told this nigga whatever he says around her she repeats it and her mom always gets in my ass.

"What boy baby" she just pointed as she sniffed in my shirt.

"Come on baby take me to him" I said I put her down and stood up. KenKen followed with us along with Omelly. Kayla wouldn't speak KenKen did for her.

"Uncle M he's right there" she pointed at this light skin boy that was playing on the slides.

"Light skin niggas always putting their hands on someone's" Omelly mumbled. We walked towards him.

"Aye kid did you put your hands on my daughter" I asked getting his attention.

"And if he did" this light skin nigga came up to us looking like he was about that thug life.

"Nah I just want to know why he's putting his hands on my daughter"

"Maybe she hit him first and he's just standing up for himself"

"All I know ion care who hit who first but my daughter is the one crying your son or whatever he is put his hands on my daughter who is a girl and weaker than him"

"She hit me first daddy" the boy said tugging at the guys jeans.

"See situation settled. Your kid put her hands on him and he did the same. Seems fair"I chuckled. I was about to say something but this lightskin thick girl  interrupted us.

"Is everything ok?" She was holding a girl that seemed to be around KY's age.

"Yeah baby you can go back to the girls" the guy said to her. She looked at him sideways.

"Baby?" She questioned. She looked back at us then down to Ky.

"Aww what's wrong princess" she put the girl she was holding and bent down to ky's level.

"He hit me" Ky pointed at the little boy. The girl looked back.

"Who him? Gabriel get your behind over here!" She said calling the boy.

"Yes mommy" the boy said in a shaky voice. The lady grabbed his arm making him come closer.

"You hit her?"

"She hit me first so I did what daddy said to do whenever someone hits me and hit her back" the lady looked back at the guy.

"Yes baby that's true but that's a girl you don't hit girls. Now say sorry"

"But daddy hits y-"

"I don't want to hear it Gabriel say sorry now!" She said. The boy crossed his arms and pouted.

"Sorry" he said. The lady stood back up.

"Now go sit with Aunty Candi your not playing for the rest of the Weekend" the boy pouted and stomped away.