The streets

"Hey Nicki Nicki!" I looked back to see a druggie calling my name. Iowa ignored just kept walking.

"Nicki! Please man Nicki!" I kept walking in the dark night of Philly.

"ONIKA!" I turned around so quick I looked around to see if anyone around.around . I seen a group of people by a store across the street so I simply walked up on her.

"Come on" I gestured towards the dark alley. I lead the way once out of sight I pushed the druggies body against the wall. I went close to her wrapping my hand around her neck.

"Fuck I tell you huh? Don't fucking call me ONIKA out in these streets. Fuck do you want now Na"

"I-I-I-" I squeezed on her neck harder making it harder for her to talk. Then I let go. She started dramatically coughing.

"You know I should kill yo ass but I ain't because I'll just be putting you out your misery...here now never try that shit again Nasheema" I grabbed a bag out my pocket throwing it at her. I walked out the alley going to my destination. Entering the old apartments I went up the stairs going to the third floor, looking for apartment 313 I banged on the door.

"Open the door Martin!" I yelled once I seen the light that was once shining through the curtains turned off. I kept banging till the door opened. I walked in and looked at him.

"H-h-hey Nicki"

"Where's my money Martin" I said once he closed the door. He mumbled something i understood it but was just hoping that's not what he said.

"Speak UP!"

"I don't have it" at that cue I pulled out my silencer.

"I gave you 3 fucking weeks and you tell you don't have  your fucking MONEY!" I pointed the gun at his head.

"Please Nicki I have a kid I-I-I promise I'll give it to you by friday"

"I don't give a fuck what you have. I want my money NOW NOT FRIDAY!"

"Please Nicki I have a daughter"

"Oh yeah so do I" I shot him in his arm.

"Better have my money on Friday if not no mercy" I put my gun back where it was as he cried out in pain. I opened the door leaving out. I called up a cab taking me to my house. Once he pulled up I gave him a 100 and walked to the gates of my house I put in the code and walked all the way the door. I took my keys out from my pocket unlocking the door. The babysitter was running around chasing my kids. I smiled as they laughed.

"Hey guys can I play?" I asked. They stopped and looked at me.

"MOMMY!" They shrieked they ran to me with their little feets and hugged my legs.

"Hey Ms.Nicki " Claire their babysitter said I picked up my youngest who just turned two and held my oldest hands who was four. Walking them to the living room I sat them down on the couch. I looked at Claire.

"Come on I'll take you home" I said. It was the least I could do since she offered to watch them for free whenever I called her.

"Umm no I'll walk" I gave her a look then her phone rung.

"Hold on I should take this it's my uncle" I nodded and went to  your kids.

"Mommy for my birtday can we go to wet n wild" Taniyah my oldest asked

"Sure mama but it's also your sisters birthday too" ironically I had my youngest Shaniyah on the second birthday of my oldest.

"No fair I want it all about me" she said pouting she crossed her arms a day pouted her lips. I looked over at Shaniyah who was asleep.

'You want some ice cream?" She instantly stopped pouting and jumped up.

"Yessss!"

"Go to your room and go to sleep and tomorrow afternoon a big bowl of ice cream will be waiting for you" she nodded fast.

"Ok" she ran upstairs to her room I guess. I chuckled and played with Shaniyah's hair as she slept. Claire came back in.

"Uhh Ms.Nicki my uncle asked if I could stay here a little longer and he'll come pick me up"

"Sure baby girl come on" I stood then picked up Shaniyah heading upstairs. Going out her room I laid her down in her bed and placed pillows around her since she had a habit of falling out of bed in the middle of night. Then I went next door and checked on Taniyah who was under her sheets. I walked up to her bed and snatched the sheets off of her. She started laughing. I knew my child better than anything.

"Go to sleep Taniyah" I said in a serious tone.

"But mommy I'm not tiwed"

"Don't play with me little girl you better take your little rumple to sleep" she pouted looking at me and rolled her eyes. Usually I would have spanked her but I'm not in the mood to hear her crying. I walked out leaving the door open and walked to a room that was next to mines.

"OK here's where you'll be sleeping when your uncle comes make sure you come and wake me up" I told Claire she nodded and said OK. I walked to my room, unlocking it and going straight to my closet. I walked in my walk in closet till I reached the back of it. I moved the shelf that was blocking the door of my office. Because I have kids in the house I'm extra careful about where I leave my guns and stuff. Walking into my office I took off my jacket and took the rest of the drugs I had in it. I put them in my safe. I moved everything back to where it was. I took my clothes off and went to shower. Afterwards I put on some booty shorts with a tank top without a bra. I put my hair in a messy bun and was about to hit rocks before I heard a knock from my door.

"Open" I said under my sheets. Claire came from behind the door.

"Ms Nicki my uncle is here"

"Ok I'm coming" I got out of bed and put my slide on walking out of my room. I followed Claire to the front door. I opened it for her and someone who I wasnt expecting stood there.

"This is your uncle Claire?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Uncle Meek this is Ms Nicki. Ms Nicki this is my uncle Meek" I looked deeply into his eyes. We were currently fighting for the sides of Philly. I currently was trying to take the south but Meek who just got out of jail didn't like that so now we're basically 'in war'

"Yeah whatever let's go Claire" he said walking off.

"Bye Claire. I'll pay you tomorrow"

"Bye. See you tomorrow" she said hugging me. She walked away with her uncle and I closed the door behind her.

"If you do ever see each other" I said going up to my room.

•••••••
Excuse any errors
Naelean♥️