Spasm

Robert "Rihmeek" Williams

I stood by the bar a little drunk watching the dance floor. A girl in a yellow dress caught my attention she grinded against a girl with a purple short dress. Her blonde hair flowed as she moved, it had to reach the middle of her back. Another thing I noticed was that her dress began to rise up, her thighs was exposed but she didn't bother pulling it down just enjoyed the music. I watched as she put something in her mouth then she did something that caught me off guard. She grabbed the girl she was dancing with and kissed her groping her.

A few men next to her whistled and howled as the two made out. If it wasn't too crowded they looked like they would have scissored each other on the dance floor. The girl pulled away and laughed as if on purpose she looked directly at me. I bit my lip she was gorgeous, thick and wild. She whispered in her friends ear and grabbed her arm walking over to me. They sat right on the stool next to me ordering drinks. Her and her friend spoke I caught them looking at me a few times.

I watched as they tongue kissed. Both of them looked at me and licked their lips. They both stood up standing in front of me. The one in the yellow dress got all up on me rubbing my chest.

"looking for a good time" She whispered in my ear. I bit my lip feeling her grind on me. They both were a little tipsy.

"Whats a good time ma" I said into her ear.

"You'll see" she said pulling away she grabbed my arm and the other girl leading us. She brought us to the back of the club. I don't know how she knew where to go but she did. She took a key from her bra and unlocked the door it was a room.  It had a king size bed in the middle and few other things. Once we were inside the room her and the other girl took their dresses off and starting kissing. The thick one winked at me and got on the bed. They started taking off their bra's and thongs. They kissed some more.

"You gonna stand there and stare daddy?" The thick one said. She licked her lips watching me walk over. She crawled to the end of the bed and grabbed my face kissing me. I felt her tongue access into my mouth she then pulled away but left something behind. By then I was brick hard.

"To relax" she winked at me. I nodded and swallowed the pill. I felt my body loosen up and my sex drive boosted.  She got off the bed and started helping me take off my clothes. She went down unzipping my pants and rubbed my bulge. She then pulled down my boxers.

"It's big" she said. She stood up and pushed me on the bed. I went back some. She got on the bed and grabbed my dick. She licked the tip licking some Pre cum in the process.  The other girl seemed a little shy so she just sat there watching. I grabbed her waist and brought her to my face. I ain't gonna lie shawty was sweet as shit.

I did swirls with my tongue into her pussy she moaned as I flicked my tongue. The thick girl spat on my dick and licked around it. I licked all the girl on top of me juices up and stuck my tongue further. The other shawty started sucking my dick slurping on it. I grunted into the girls pussy as the thick one sucked. She moaned like crazy as I ate her out.

"Oooo YES! Im going to c-c-ccum" the girl on top of me screamed. I swirled my tongue faster and faster till she busted. Her pussy juice made my taste buds jump. Shit tasted good...like pineapples. The thick girl who was sucking me played with my balls which had me feeling some kind of way. She then squeezed my penis and went up and down with her hand. I grunted. Once her mouth came in contact with my dick I busted in her mouth. She slurped it all up.

"Damn ma" i said looking at her. The other girl was on the bed getting a hold of her breath. I licked my lips. She laid on me kissing on my neck and shit. My hand snaked around her body to her pussy. I rubbed and she moaned. I stuck a finger and she moaned. I stuck another one and went in and out. Her moans got louder.

"Damn" she moaned licking my neck. I added another finger and a little after she cummed all over them. I took my fingers out and the other girl came crawling, took my hand and licked it off. Afterwards she bit her lips. The thick girl moved and kissed the girl. She crawled down  holding my erected dick. I watched as she placed a condom on it. she put the tip in her wet pussy. I licked my lips. Then she went all the way down. I aint gonna lie her shit was tight it was squeezing against my dick making me grunt real loud.

"AH SHIT!" She screamed as she bounced up and down. The other girl kissed her. The scene was sexy as shit.

"Ooo yesss!" The girl on me yelled.

"Aw shit ma you tight as fuck" i grunted I held her waist guiding her. Her pussy felt good as fuck. She held her breast and moaned. She went faster.

"God damn" I grunted

"Ooooh my god im going to cum!" She yelled out. I wasnt ready so i helped her go faster.

"Hold it" I said. She whimpered.

"P-Papppi I-II can't!" She screamed. I slapped her ass.

"I said hold it" She rode me faster and squeezed her breast.

"Ohhh god YES!" She screamed biting her lip and throwing her head back. Her shit was wet and tight.

"Let go" I grunted. She came and so did I. She painted and looked at me with her almond shape eyes.

"My turn" the other girl said smiling at the thick one. They kissed and one rubbed the others pussy.

"Mhmmmm" the girl moaned afterwards she crawled to me biting her lip. I licked mines. She pulled the used condom and threw it on the floor. She opened a new one and placed it swiftly on my shaft.

She positioned herself on top of me and slowly went down. Shawty wasn't even half way before she started moaning and saying she couldn't take it. The thick girl kissed on her neck and played with her nipple to take her mind off the pain. I got impatient and just pushed the girl all the way down. Her pussy wasn't as tight as the thick girl but it was tight enough to have me feeling like I was in another galaxy.

She rode me like her life depended on it.

"Ooh daddy" she moaned clenching her walls. I groaned at the undeniable pleasure.

"Yeah take that dick mami" the thick said.
Afterwards I found out the thick one was super flexible. I hit from every angle.
°°°°°°
"Aye what's y'all names" I asked as we walked out the club which was closing. They smiled and the thick one bit her lip looking me up and down like she could go for another round. They both walked closer.

"I'm cookie daddy" the thick one whispered I my ear rubbing me through my pants.

"I'm Candy" the other one said. I tensed up and they giggled walking away.

••••
Excuse All errors

Naelean🌶