At the House *Edited*

Chapter 2

Michael's POV 2014

"I hate you guys." I said while we made our way to the building exit and waited for our bodyguard so we could get going to the house.

"Would you just text her and tell her to get her butt to the house." Luke said.

"Fine." I said while grabbing my phone out of my pocket and finding her name.

To: Emma Olson

'Hey'

Wow.

I slid my phone back into my pocket and started walking out to the car. Of course there was a bunch of fans outside and of course they were screaming. It gets annoying but at the same time I love the sound because without them I would not be here.

'I LOVE YOU!'

'MARRY ME!!'

'LUKE!!!'

'CAKE!!!!'

'MICHAEL!!'

I smiled at them all and jumped into the car giving them a quick wave. My phone vibrated and I took it out to see Emma had texted me.

From: Emma Olson

'Hey Mikey.'

I smiled at her cute text that she replied. No! It is not cute! Stop!

To: Emma Olson

'You know where we stayed last time? Yeah it's the same house.'

Emma was at our house last time we were in town and so she knows were we stay. Emma has also stayed at our house one time when she got a bit to drunk. But no reports of her and I together that night because I was with Niall at dinner and than later stayed with him.

"Michael what did Emma say?" Luke asked me.

"She hasn't replied yet." I told him while turning around and looking at him.

"Alright."

From: Emma Olson

'I'll see you in a bit.'

"She said she would see us in a bit." I told the rest of the boys.

"I can't wait to see her!" Calum said while smiling.

Calum was close with Emma, he spent a couple of hours with her backstage at one of our shows. Ashton was as well, they went to a few dinners with each other but of course nobody thought they were dating. She stayed in Luke's room the night she stayed at our house and they both act like brother and sister. Than there is me, everyone thinks we are dating just because we partied more then once together, I was seen at a few of her shows in London by myself, and we hung out together when she was in Australia. I would understand it if we were seen holding hands and making out but we always just hug each other and a kiss on the cheek. 

"Michael is Emma gonna stay the night again?" Luke asked me.

"I don't know."

"Ask her."

To: Emma Olson

'Luke wants to know if you are gonna stay the night?'

From: Emma Olson

'Duh'

"She said duh." I told him while locking my phone.

"She can stay in your room!" Ashton said from beside me.

"ha ha you're funny."

"Michael why don't you guys just date already?"

"Because we don't like each other like that."

"You gave her a 10 on how fit she is."

"She's a model! Of course she is a 10!"

"Just date her already."

 *At the House*

 "MICHAEL!!!"

"What?!?!" I shouted from my room.

"YOU'RE GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!!!"

"Oh god." I said while getting off my bed and walking downstairs to see Emma sitting on the couch with Calum laughing at something he said.

"Michael Gordon!" Emma said while standing up and hugging me.

"Emma Ava!" I said while laughing and hugging her back.

"Aw what a cute couple."Calum said while smiling at the two of us.

"Cal we are not dating!" I said while walking over to sit on the couch.

"Hey wait lets get a photo of us together." Ashton said while handing Calum his phone and standing next to Emma. I got up and wrapped my arm around Em and smiled into the camera.

"Em did Cal tell you, you will be staying in Michael's room tonight."

"What about the room I stayed in last time?" 

"Um..." Ashton said while slowly walking backwards. "It's messy."

"I'm sure." She said while laughing.

Emma sat down next to Calum on the couch while I sat on the smaller couch. She than got up and sat next to me. I looked at her with a questioning face.

"I have not see you in forever, I missed you." She said while wrapping herself around me.

"I missed you too." I said then turned my head back to the TV. 

I was soon distracted by my phone buzzing and I pulled it out to see Ashton tagged me in a tweet. Unlocking my phone I waited for it to load before looking at it.

"@Ashton5SOS: Got a nice photo of these two! @Michael5SOS @OfficialOlson" 

And he had the photo of Em and I but of course he cropped himself out of it so it just looked like the two of use were in the photo.

"That's a cute photo." Emma said from next to me.

"Yeah?" I asked while saving it onto my phone.

"Yeah it's cool."

I smiled and put my phone next to me while looking back at the TV. My phone lit up and I looked to see Emma had tweeted something.

"@OfficialOlson: @Ashton5SOS this photo is better than yours! @Michael5SOS"

It was a photo of me and her just now and I was looking at the TV while Emma was making a goofy face.

"Way to take a selfie, you could have told me." I said while smiling at her. "Here." I said while holding up my phone and taking a photo with her.

"@Michael5SOS: With the lovely @OfficialOlson. No she is not my girlfriend! I swear x." 

I added the photo of us doing the duck face and tweeted the photo. I got a bunch of tweets back and laughed at a lot of them withe Emma.

"DATE!"

"@Luke5SOS: Sitting quite close are we?"  I clicked on Luke's tweet and saw Emma and I in the living room sitting next to each other, our head were inches apart because we were looking at my phone and all the tweets.

"@Michael5SOS: @Luke5SOS funny."  I tweeted back to him. I than got up and started walking to where Luke was. "Lucas!" I shouted while walking towards his room. "You are dead!"

------------

If this was legit I'd ship it