Award Shows *Edited*

Emma's POV 2014

A Month Later

I woke up with Ashton's head right next to mine. Calum was on the floor, Luke was no where that I could see and Michael was sleeping next to Calum on the floor.

I got up and went upstairs to find Luke.

While I was upstairs looking for Luke my phone rang and it was my manager Cody.

"Hello?"

"Hey I'm sending a person over to get you ready for the Music Awards."

"Alright."

"So is Michael coming with you or anything?"

"Yeah I think we are going to be riding in the same car." I ask while looking at Luke who was bringing me a glass of orange juice.

"Alright sounds good."

And with that I hung up and thanked Luke.

"When did you wake up?" I asked him.

"A few hours ago. I hope you don't mind but I was looking in your house and found your recording studio and pressed play." He said while smiling. "It sounds good. When did you record that?"

"Last week. I have a session in a few days and that's one of 10 other songs I wrote for the next album."

"I like it. You're really talented." Luke said while grabbing a fork.

"Thanks." I said while smiling and looking over at Calum who was walking over to us. "Morning Calum. How did you sleep?"

"Good, besides Michael trying to cuddle me the whole time." Calum said while sitting next to me and stealing my juice. "Are you going to the music awards?"

"Yeah of course."

"Sweet. Can we go swimming?" Calum asked while standing up and looking outside at my pool.

"Sure. I'll go wake up Michael and Ash." I said while walking downstairs. "Ashton." I said while sitting on top of him and shaking him. He opened his eyes and looked up at me.

"What?" He asked.

"The boys are going swimming you wanna come out there?"

"Sure." I got off of him and he stood up and started walking upstairs.

"Michael." I said while laying down next to him and wrapping my arms around him. "Babe."

"What do you want." He asked while pulling me closer.

"Do you want to go swimming with us in the pool?"

"Are you going to be in a bikini?"

"Possibly."

"Only if I get to kiss you every few minutes."

"That is if you get up." I said while kissing him.

Lets just say that after a bit it got pretty heated and he had his shirt off and was on top of me.

My doorbell rang and I pushed him up.

"That's my manager." I said and got up.

I ran upstairs and went to the little tablet that was build into the wall. I looked at the cameras and saw that it was in fact my manager and I unlocked the door to let him in.

"Let's get this done." I said while walking into the living room and sitting down in a chair.

Soon I had my hair and makeup done and was getting ready to put my dress on. Michael was sitting next to me watching them all do this. I smiled at him while they were curling my hair.