I Like This *Edited*

Chapter 5

 Emma's POV 2014

I followed Michael into the studio and I quickly caught up with him to hold his hand.

"I like holding your hand." I told him while looking up at him.

"Really?" He asked me while rubbing his thumb over the back of hand.

"Yeah."

"Well, I like you." He said while stopping us from walking into the studio.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I think we should actually date Emma."

"Michael."

"Emma."

"We will see." I said while leading him into the studio.

Michael opened up the door and walked us into the studio room and I found the couch and sat down.Luke was already in the studio and John was recording him. Michael had grabbed a note book and pencil and sat down to start writing.

I went on my phone only to find all the photos of Michael and I from this morning. We looked pretty cute together. 

I'm not gonna lie I like him.

He's cute.

He's talented.

He's Michael.

"Hey Emma," Luke said while sitting next to me. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing really, I'm kinda hungry." I said while putting away my phone and talking to Luke.

"Do you like Michael?" He asked me. I looked at him than looked at Michael who was sitting in the recording booth recording some guitar part.

"Yeah."

"I mean do you like like him?"

 "Yes, I like Michael."

"Do you want to go out on a date with him tonight?" He asked while someone handed him a pen and notepad with a song title on the top.

"Shouldn't he be asking me this?"

"He wants too, and I know you want to go on a date."

Michael walked out of the studio and came and sat on me.

"Wanna go on a date tonight?" He asked while looking at Luke's  notepad.

I looked at Luke and he smiled at me.

"Of course."

"Great lets get the hell out of here, Luke hurry put with the song." He said while getting up and  walking to the 3 other people that were in here.

I got up and told Luke I was going out for food. He sent along their bodyguard with me.

I hopped into into the car and we drove off to find food.

We decided on Subway.

We got out and walked inside and stood in line.

"So what do you want?" I asked Dave.

"Nothing, I'm just here to make sure you're okay."

"Come on Dave, I'm buying. What do you think Michael and Luke like?"

"I know what they like, I'll order it." He said while letting me go first.

"Hi what can I get you?" The subway guy asked.

"9 Grain wheat, foot long, Ham, American, and Not toasted."

"Any veggies?"

"Pickles, and some mayonnaise and that's it." I moved up to the cashier.