Angels Are Watching Over You

You try to unfreeze yourself but all you can do was think: demon. And that's when the demon lunges towards you, pinning you to the door. "Where's Gadreel," he asks you violently. "Gadreel? I don't know what or who that is," you say, trying to seem intimidating by glaring at him. You honestly did not know who or what a Gadreel was. He starts to shake you violently and starts to threaten you if you do not tell him. You decide to fight back and manage to kick him in the side which causes him to let go of you and he looses his balance. You punch him a few times in the head and then you pull out your gun to shoot him but he manages to grab the gun from your hands. He bashes your head with the gun and you fall to the ground becoming unconscious. Your vision begins to become hazy and your cell phone starts ringing on the counter where you left it. You try to fight the urge to black out, but at that very moment, the demon kicks you in the head and everything turns black.

You enter into a fimilar looking house. "Hello?" You ask while looking around. "(Y/N)! Darling, You're finally home!" A woman comes up to you and hugs you, and not far behind her is a man following her to you. It takes you a few seconds and then you realise that these are your real parents, the ones that died while you were born. "M-Mom? Dad? Is this really you?" You only recognized them from pictures your foster parents have showed you. "Yes Darling, it's us, we love you and miss you and we wish we could have been apart of your life," your dad responds. "But don't worry there are angels watching over y-"

Before your mother could finish her sentence, reality pushed you back to concioucness. Your vision was blurry and there was a ringing sound in your ear. You shake your head and noticed that you're tied down to a chair. You quickly tilt your head up and observe your surroundings. You're in your living room and you see the demon in front of you leaning against the wall, sharpening his knife. "You're awake, it's about damn time," he spat at you. You glare at him, "what do you want your bastard?" The demon's eyes turn black again and he slowly walks towards you and puts the knife to your throat. "I want you to tell me where that God damn angel is or else I'll cut you into little peices." "I told you, I don't know-" before you can finish your sentence the demon slashes your stomach. It was not deep but it still stung, you groaned a little bit, holding back your screams. "Ah, so you don't scream, well we are gonna change that tonight." He slashes you again in the stomach and you barely let out anything.

He continues to torture you and ask you about Gadreel who you figured out is an angel. You barely made any sounds but you were losing a lot of blood and fast. You think back to the dream of your parents that you had. "Where are the angels that are watching me mom," You think to yourself. "I'm gonna ask you one more time. Where is Gadreel?!" And as he finishes his sentence, two men bust in the door. The demon quickly kneels beside you and puts the knife to your throat. One man had jet black hair and was wearing a trench coat over his white dress shirt. He had a blade in his hand. The other man was about the same height as the other guy, he wore a plaid shirt and had a little bit of scruff. He was holding a gun. "Let her go you son of a bitch," the plaid one demanded. "Nu uh uh, not so fast Winchester. Drop your gun and knife and she doesn't have to die." He tightens his grip, and you feel the skin on your neck begin to split because of the knife he has on your throat. The two men do as their told. "Now, where is Gadreel," the demon asks once more, "he has been killing more and more demons everyday." "We will tell you, if you let go of the girl, why do you even have her? She does not know him," the trench coat guy replied. "It is because she is said to be his soul mate." You jumped. An angel's soul mate? What?? "And why should I trust a Winchester and heaven's most wanted?"
"Because you have no other choice," the guy in the plaid remarked.

The demon let go of you and slowly made his way to the two men, and that's when the man in the plaid hit the demon. With just one flick of his wrist the man flew half way across the room. The trench coat guy got the demon good in two hits but then the demon got the upper hand and beat the snot out of the poor man. No one seemed to move so the demon turned around to face you, your heart sank and your vision was weakening from lack of blood. You were fighting yourself to stay awake. But suddenly a hand was placed on the demon's head and the demon's eyes and mouth radiated a bright light. You turned away because of how bright the light was and then looked back once the demon's body fell to the floor. Behind him stood a man with brown hair, an amazing jawline, wearing a black leather jacket. Beside him stood a very tall man with shoulder-length hair, also wearing plaid like the other man. You couldn't tell if they were here to help or cause more pain so you looked at them frightened. The man who killed the demon looks at you with concern in his eyes and asks, "Are you alright?"
"Y-yes," was all you managed to say before you blacked out.