2

Her name was Rena. That wasn't her real name, and neither was the one she claimed to be her real name, but that wasn't the part that surprised you. Most vampires went by a multitude of different names to keep their identity hidden.

No, the real thing that surprised you was about Rena was the look in her eyes. She looked so young, and anytime you saw her in videos or photos she had the eyes of a mortal.

The first time you saw her in person, you gave her no more than a second's look; but then you saw her a second time. And a third. And then the fourth time, she let out an aura of awe and confusion. That was the first sign that it she was the lurker you were looking for. She came up to you and grabbed your hand, pulling you into a secluded alley next to the store you had both been in.

"They sent you looking for me, didn't they?" She said. Your heart raced and you looked directly into her eyes.

"Rena."

She grinned to show you her fangs. The top two were dull and the bottom two were short but sharper than you had ever seen any fangs. You held your mouth open, and Rena moved her head around to look at your own set. "You've got some sharp biters... never use them, huh? Wouldn't surprise me. You look like one of those supplement girls anyways."

"And you feed off people? Isn't that pretty time consuming?" She placed a hand on your chin, staring straight into your eyes. Her lips were pushed tightly together and they tilted down in a frown.

"Why'd they send you? Why did they think a supplementie was a good choice to find me? What's your story, supplement girl?" You exhaled the breath you had been holding when she backed away from you. "I change my mind. Don't tell me in a random alleyway. I don't want anyone to see me here, anyway. Let's go. We're going to the dorms."

Rena started walking out of the alley before stopping to look at you, frozen in your spot. "Well? Are you coming along or not?"

You quickly caught up with her before you got left behind. "By the way, you can't tell them you found me. Not yet. We've got a lot to cover before that can happen."

"Okay," you said softly. Usually, you weren't the shy type, but something about the aura Rena put off had your mind almost completely emptied. It had you stunned.

After almost fifteen minutes of walking, she turned to a building and pulled a key out of her pocket to unlock the door. You heard playful yelling from up the stairs. "Don't worry about the other members. They're just mortals, but not bad ones." She climbed up and you followed. "Hopefully you'll be able to slide by without them noticing." Luckily, when you got up the stairs the other girls were in the kitchen busy with something you didn't pay attention to. Rena grabbed your arm and pulled you down a hallway. You turned for a slight second and made eye contact with one of the girls. She had black hair and looked like someone you had known before. The girl looked away shortly after you had locked eyes and went back to whatever the group was doing, staying silent and leaning over her crossed arms rested upon a counter.

Rena pulled you into a room, pushed you so you sat on the bed, and then sat on an office chair and spun it around to face you.

"So, supplementie, tell me what your story is."