1

You are the reason why storms are named after people. You are the reason why there is bad in this world, and you know that you are. You've been around for so long that you can claim that you've caused the downward spiral of America (as long as it's part of the stuff that happened after the 1940's).

So you picked up and left. You spent your whole life living in America that you had seen all of it. All the monuments, all the tourist-y spots, everything.

And you hated all of it.

So you packed up what you had and used your connections in the vampiric community to get yourself over to Seoul, South Korea.

You were young to them. You would be young to all of them until all the millennial vampires discovered that there were tons of people like them. It usually takes most of them 10-15 years. The last person to enter the safety of the community was turned in 2001. They usually come in groups, but word has it that no one's been turned since early 2002. It was a good thing because there were already at least 500 thousand vampires solely in the American-based community. They divide communities by countries and the place that you grew up in and know the most about is the community that you'll get placed into. Everyone's spread out quite a bit, which is how you got your connections in Seoul.

To the others like you, you were a reckless child. The elder council had apparently tried to have you sentenced to a criminal's death through trial, but word from them doesn't always get to the person very easily unless they are directly in the same building as the elders when they sentence you. In other ways, you were the savior. The one who kept up very well with modern culture and kept others older than you from speaking in outdated-1600s speak. You were the one to keep a detailed list of who to send the forget-me-nots on to make sure they had no memory of any vampiric activity. You all had to stay under the radar, because once one was discovered, the government would send out a witch hunt until every last one of you was under their control.

To yourself, you were a shut-in. A recluse. And you enjoyed it that way. You were turned when you were only 15, and that caused you to be under sever protection by those higher up and they shut you in for a long time to keep you away from reporters. It's highly illegal among vampires to turn a person under 18 and anyone who is found to have done so without written consent and approval from both the human themselves and the elder council will be put to death.

When you were 16, you watched the person who sentenced you to an eternal hell be brutally killed by the man who would become like your father in the years after.

The man you call your father now is the CEO of a huge corporation and took you in as his own. He was also turned as a teenager and knew how it felt to be forced out of your home and never be able to see your family again. He was the main person who got you all of the connections and relationships within the community. If anyone was to question who you were, you'd tell them that you were the adopted daughter of him and they'd instantly know who you were.

Your father gave you instructions on a task to complete in Seoul. You were to find the person who had escaped from the community years ago but was slipped up and suddenly there was known activity from them in Korea a few months before. They were a lurker, one of the most harmful vampires according to legend. The ones who could easily blend in with humans and live as if they were one and seduce romantic partners to feed on them. When a human gets bit by a lurker, you can always track it in your blood but they'll never leave a physical scar on the victim.

And you found her, this lurker that went out of touch years and years ago.

You found her hiding as a celebrity in a small group in South Korea, a proud member of none other group than Pristin.

(a/n: hi! this is my second fanfiction that i'm going to stay committed to and it will be a xiyeon x reader but it might take me a bit to get to the fluff and things ! it'll get good eventually, i promise ! also if i don't update for a while please comment and yell at me about it because then i'll probably start working on writing it asap)

Princess; Park Siyeonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें