Friday Night Bites~Part 2~Middle of town

Waking up, I got out of bed and grabbed my uniform. I layed it down on my bed and went to my washroom for a shower.

~

"Ooh

"Ooh. Look at you. You look hot in your jersey." Elena complimented Stefan.

"What happened? No more cheerleader?" Stefan asked, looking at Elena's everyday clothes.

"I quit. I'm a quitter."

"No," Stefan disagreed. "hey, you're not a quitter. You suffered a great loss. You're not the same person. You should be looking ahead. You should be starting over. Okay?

I hope you don't think this is too soon or too weird, but...I, uh, I wanted you to have this." Stefan opened a little box, showing a necklace.

"Oh, my god, it's beautiful." 'Lena gushed.

"It's something that I've had forever, and, uh, I've never wanted to give it to anyone until now. I'd very much like it if you'd wear it for me, for...good luck." Stefan explained sheepishly.

"Is that rose I smell?"

"No, it's, uh... it's an herb. It's nice, huh?" Stefan corrected Elena.

"I love it." Elena

"Awww, you two are so cute!" I exclaimed, making them both blush. They ignored me and continued talking. Elena kissed him and Stefan left.

"And you're not in uniform because?" Caroline asked Elena, sneaking up on her.

~
Everyone was cheering like mad and standing in a weird half circle mob formation.

"Wait, wait, wait, Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait. Let's be honest here. In the past, we used to let other teams come into our town and roll right over us! *Booing* But that is about to change. *Cheering* We've got some great new talent tonight starting on the offence, and I'm gonna tell you right now, it has been a long time since I have seen a kid like this with hands like these. Let's give it up for Stefan Salvatore!" Mr. Tanner rallied. "I have only one thing to say to you...Your Timberwolves are hungry. And the central high lions are what's for dinner!"

We all cheered again, us cheerleaders waving the red and white pom poms. Our attention was drawn by a fight between... Jeremy and Tyler!

"Jeremy!" I ran past the crowd.

"Tyler stop!" I screamed with Vicki. Stefan stepped in and stopped the fight and Matt dragged Tyler away. I saw Elena go after Jeremy so I followed Matt and Tyler.

"Seriously Tyler? My brother, whats that about?" I yelled at him. "Yeah, so what he likes Vicki, it's not like you do! God, just leave my family alone." I walked away from them.

~

"Hey, Tiki, it's all wobbly. Can you stand straight, please? Could someone please help Tiki?" I complained to Tiki. They were holding up the sign for team pictures before the big game.

"Dammit, I left the camera in 'Lena's car. I'll be right back girls." I told them, heading to the back parking lot.

"You scared me. What are you doing here?" I asked Damon, who just appeared behind me.

"I'm hiding from Caroline." He stage-whispered.

"Why?" I whispered back, pretending I wasn't afraid of him.

"I needed a break. She talks more than I can listen." He complained, smirking.

"That could be a sign." I told him, trying to regulate my breathing.

"Well, she's awfully young." He chuckled.

"Not much younger than you are." I crossed my arms, playing dumb.

"I don't see it going anywhere in the bigger picture. I think she'd drive me crazy."

"Caroline does have some really annoying traits but we've been friends since she and Elena were in the first grade, and that means something to me." I lectured him.

"Duly noted. I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable. That's not my intention." He lied.

"Yes, it is. Otherwise, you wouldn't put an alternate meaning behind everything you say."

"You're right. I do have other intentions, but so do you." Damon deduced.

"Really? Like what?"

"You want me."

"Excuse me?" I crossed my arms.

"I get to you. You find yourself drawn to me. You think about me even when you don't want to think about me. I bet you even dreamed about me." He listed off.

I thought back to the dream I had last night. One minute I was kissing Tyler, the next he turns into Damon.

"And right now...You want to kiss me." He leaned in. Before he moved any closer, I brought my hand up and slapped him.

"What the hell! I don't know what game you're trying to play with me, but let's get one thing straight; I am not some naive little girl who will bend to your every will because you smile at me."

Damon's POV

"Isn't that nice? Stefan joins a team, makes a friend. It's all so, 'rah, rah, go team!'." I clapped.

"Not tonight. I'm done with you." Stefan grumbled.

"Nice trick with Juliet. Let me guess...vervain in the bracelet? I admit I was a little surprised. It's been a while since anyone could resist my compulsion. Where'd you get it?" I asked him.

"What are you talking about?"

"Ah, come on Stefan, don't play dumb. Where'd you get the vervain?" I asked again.

"I never gave Juliet any vervain." Stefan confessed.

"Well, then where'd she get it?" I mumbled to myself.

Juliet's POV

"What kind of animal could be doing all this? Why would it come out of the woods and attack someone in the middle of town?" Elena cried.

"I don't know, El." I rubbed her arm.

"I was so sure that you cut your hand. I saw it." She said to Stefan.

"I'm fine. I'm fine, okay? We're fine. That's what matters." He told her.

~

I got into bed, but before I lost consciousness I felt something on my cheek

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<

AN: Chapter 5 done! Do you like how I've been writing this? Some of the stories I've read have been in the third person and showed every scene on the show. I don't know though, I personally write like this just because I like the reader learning along with the main character, 'cause in the show we learn a lot before Elena does so I like it when the story is just the main person's journey. If any of that makes sense?

Idk, bye,

Mae