I

The newcomers were a bit weird.

She couldn't help but think that way. She had never seen humans before, of course. She wasn't used to the large lions looming over the city, their castle not too far away. She wasn't used to all the noise when people cheered for the new celebrities, saviors of the universe.

All that excitement, but she didn't seem to care.

She was perfectly fine the way things were before.

In fact, she felt as if it were better.

Zarkon's forces never bothered with her planet. Perhaps, maybe he didn't care about Thuremia's existence. It didn't cause trouble for him.

She was now paranoid that Zarkon would be aware of her planet, now that the paladins of Voltron and Princess Allura of Altea have stumbled upon their humble planet.

It was odd as to why they chose this planet to stay at of all of them.

Or was it?

Zarkon never bothered with this planet. Plus, Thuremia has the most refined martial arts of any other planet. They could be... Valuable.

She still didn't like being thought of as a tool for war.

That was before she realized that the paladins came here to be trained. They wanted people of Thuremia to teach them their ways of martial arts.

Fair trade, as they're going to protect them from Zarkon in return, right?

Not if they didn't come here in the first place, then there would be a lower chance of Zarkon discovering them.

The girl sighs, overthinking everything again. She was just too paranoid.

She just wished she could to back to normal life; working at her parents' weapon shop, being a helpless romantic, searching for her soulmate that she had been anticipating her whole life. If only she wouldn't have all these people talking about Voltron all the time, bugging her.

Everyone on the entire planet knows that they're here. No need to hype so much and annoy the shopkeeper's daugher. She's not even getting paid, plus she'd rather be doing other things.

Give her a break, she's a tired girl who's rather not be stuck with obnoxious flirts and Voltron fangirls.

She was just the shopkeeper's daughter, and all she wanted to do was throw her paper airplanes in hope for a reply.