__________________

In Guest room..

Randhir pulled Sanyukta in protective embrace as she narrated the whole story of Mishra family and how Shivay sent them behind the bars..
Randhir - thank God tumhare bhai ne unn gatiya logon ko jail bhej diya..
Main nehi chahta ke aise log tumhare aas pas bhi bhatke..
Sanyukta - hmm.. (she hummed making herself more comfortable in his arms)
Randhir - from next time I'll myself make sure ki tum hamesa safe raho..
Sanyukta - I'm safe when you are with me Randhir.. (she kissed his chest)
Randhir - accha ab niche chalte hain.. Shivay bhaiya ko thank you bhi bolna hain mujhe.. (broke the hug)
Sanyukta - thanks kyun??
Randhir - are unke wajese meeting cancel ho gaya.. Thanks toh bolna hi chahiye nah..
Chalo jaldi unhe thanks bolne ke baad uncle aunty ko humare bare me bhi toh batana hain..

Hearing Randhir, Sanyukta gulped..
She didn't know how to tell him about that new guy and meeting with his family which was fixed by Shivay only..
Randhir noticed the changes in her expressions..
He got suspicious and asked her what was bothering her then..

Randhir - (upped his eyebrow) what's the matter Princess..
Abhi toh sab kuch theek hain.. Fir bhi tum paresan dikh rahi ho..
Sab kuch theek hain.. Hain nah?? (he sensed some trouble)
Sanyukta - woh Randhir...

And before she could say further she jumped in fear hearing the ring of doorbell..
She was afraid to meet new people and more than that she was afraid of his reaction..
Randhir was so happy knowing that the meeting with Mishra family got cancelled..
And when he hugged her as usual she felt bliss..
She wanted to live that moment with her love..
And to be very honest she hadn't a heart to say about that new guy thing to Randhir and make him upset again..
After more than a half day she saw him happy..
And how could she snatch his happiness just like that..
But now she knew she had to tell him..
Guilt of making him upset all over again was slowly eating her..
Tears clogged in her orbs..
Taking a deep breath she decided to tell him everything..
But she again got interrupted by the knock on the door..

Gauri - (tapping the door lightly) Sanyu.. Tum ander ho nah..
Randhir - haan bhabi woh yahi hain.. (opening the door for her he said and made space for her to come inside)