Chapter Zwei (Rape lemon)

The needle in Christine's arm brought a cold, burning liquid into her system. She can't move at first before everything goes black...

Christine starts to stur in her drug induced sleep, her head pounding as if someone were banging on a door as hard as they could. She tries to open her eyes but finds that when she does she feels she is moving. A car? she guessed, she sits up slowly in the back seat of a small car. "Who the fuck are you?" she screamed at the man in all black, only to gain a chuckle in response. Christine can hardly remember a thing, throughts running through her head, she starts to panic, kicking the door and seats only to be stopped abruplty by firm hands. 

"And what do you think you are doing, angel?" the man asks mockingly

"Let GO of me you motherfuc-"

"AH AH AHH darling, watch your language" he says cutting her off and laughing

Tears welding in her eyes, and a panic attack surfacing in her mind she curls up and starts to bawl as they make their final stop. The man turns off the car and steps out of it, rushing to christines side to get her out. Still crying, she refuses to move as well as kicking his shin. The tall man lets out a grunt and chuckles darkly. "My my...you are more fiesty in person." Christine is dragged out of the car, being held by her sholders, he roughly guides her to the large house.

"I will not go" she yells at him.

"I bet you will" he returns 

Getting the door unlocked and throwing her into the house and walking smoothly in behind her, shutting the door and locking it with a key. Christine is on the floor, crying.

"No no mylove.... shhhh..." He assures her quietly, hugging her.

"Get o...offf...of me!"" she says between breathing and crying. She beguins beating on his chest, in a petty attempt to get him away, the man goes by this unfazed and just holds her tighter with a slight rocking motion. 

"Christine i need you calm... shh..." he picks her up bridal style as she calms slightly. Her emotions are worn and she feels she has accepted her fate. The man brings her into a dimly lit room with a grande piano in the center and a few couches and book shelves. He calmly lays her down on the cozy couch and sits next to her, bringing her body close to his and cuddling her. rubbing his hands up and down her sides and thighs. 

"I'm Erik."

She doesn't respond

"Angel, it is polite to respond with a greeting"

He grabs her cheeks with one hand and brings her face close to his as he grins under his mask...He is attractive...she thinks as he draws them her closer. "My christine..." he says darkly and lustfully.  He quickly puts his hand behind her head and locks their lips together. Christine has no fight left in her body or soul, she can't do anything to avoid her captors kiss.

Erik beguins to deepen the kiss by grabbing her hair and bringing his other hand to her hip and back, gently gliding his hand up and down slowly. Christine can't help but feel helpless and aroused by this action, knowing she shouldn't feel anything but hate and disgust, but she can't... something about this man is so... hypnotizing, she couldn't help what she felt. She liked it. Erik's hands continued to linger, as christine slowly grows into the kiss, putting her hand on his chest lightly and kissing back. She wanted him. This sudden kiss back made Erik tingle for more, more than he knows she will let him, but he slowly brings his hand to her breasts, grabbing them lightly. Christine opened her eyes, realizing what was happening. She tries to move away, awoken from her trance. Erik wouldn't allow this, it only made him more hungry for her. 

Erik moved so she was under him, as he hovered over her and groping her breasts with his slender, but large hands. Christine fought from the kiss,and groping but wasn't able to go. She screamed as best she could, but he kept her quiet. His hands roaming about her body, as christine feels something on her leg that wasn't his hand. Christine gives up, she knows whats coming. His hands make their way to get her robe off, ripping her bra, as his mouth find her large breasts, licking them and squezing them, as his other hand slips under her panties. Christines body doesn't care what is happening but is excited none the less. 

Eriks hands carress her womanhood as he kisses his way down the girls body. ripping her now wet panties off, he smirks slighly as he takes a look, and slowly shoves a finger in, and then another, pumping them wildly and putting christine in a moaning mess. Christine feels pleasure in her captors actions, but slowly hating him more and more, as he takes them out, she feels his warm body go away, only to return without clothing. She prepares herself for what is obout to come, yet again.

Without warning, Erik shoves himself inside her. She closes her eyes, singing to herself to pass the time and take her mind off of this situation. Erik finishes inside of her, andpulls out. He colapses ontop of her in a 'loving' manner. 

"My...beautiful... bride..."

Christine crys silently to herself, Kidnapping and rape all in one day... why was this happening to her? 

Erik kisses her neck lovingly, up to her cheek and then her mouth. 

He whispers "Tomorrow... we will make out bond official, my Christine"