Chapter 10: Liquid Love

Start from the beginning

"Lucy, you take orders from Potty now do you?" She sneered.

"Rather him than you." He muttered, and Bellatrix scowled at him.

"Look, if you don't want to sit down, fine, go back to your bed." Harry said coldly, and started to ignore her.

"Just tell me what happened." Ron said pleadingly.

"Well," Harry began awkwardly. "You sort of danced with her, and gave her compliments, and you also threatened to kill Tom if he wasn't nicer to her." Harry said quietly, and Ron looked absolutely horrified. "And you kind of kissed her." Harry mumbled. "I wonder when the slop, as Tom called it, appears." Harry wondered out loud, drowning out the sniggering noises from the rest of their small group.

Ron looked like he was about to be sick.

"I don't think Ron's feeling so well." Ginny laughed.

"Would you be?" Lucius snorted, and Ginny had to concede that.

"We can make fun of him for the rest of his life." Draco grinned evilly.

"Lets not go that far, it wasn't his fault." Harry interjected.

"Have you forgiven me, Harry?" Ron asked, hopefully.

"No. But, I'm not going to fight with you." Harry answered honestly. "I don't want to fight with you anymore."

"Awww, how sweet." Draco said mockingly.

"There's a condition." Harry interrupted.

"Anything." Ron said immediately and pleadingly.

"You have to be happy for Hermione and Severus."

Ron looked gob smacked.

"And you'll make me your best friend again?" Ron finally said.

"No. Tom is my best friend, then Severus joint with Hermione, then Draco, then Lucius, then… you I suppose." Harry said thoughtfully.

"I'm not very high on that list." Ron whined. "You're better friends with Lucius than me?"

"At the moment." Harry grinned.

"Fine." Ron grumbled. "I'm hungry." He finally complained.

"Hermione?" Harry asked in a whiney voice.

"I'm very happy here thank you!" She called out, knowing exactly what he was going to ask.

"When did that toilet stall appear in the corner?" Ginny asked nobody in particular.

Harry looked to where Ginny was pointing, and sure enough, there was a toilet stall. "Well, I'd ask Tom but he's asleep." Harry shrugged. "I suggest we just use it incase it disappears."

So for the next twenty minutes, the part of the group that was already awake, took turns to go into the stall. Nobody saw Ginny stealthily steal two potions from Severus's pile.

When Harry was done with his turn. Severus and Hermione had grudgingly gotten up, and were now sitting down.

"Good morning." Harry cried cheerfully.

"It would be if I had stopped in bed." Hermione muttered, sending a pointed glare to Lucius, who had argued with them both until they had gotten up.

Harry chuckled and then looked to his bed, where Voldemort was still fast asleep.

"I'll go wake him up then." Harry grumbled, and the rest of the group looked fearful.

Harry approached the side of the bed where Voldemort was, stuck his hands in front of his face and began to clap. "Wake up sleeping beauty!" Harry said mockingly.