Chapter 5: Spontaneous Revenge

Voldemort sat back down and pulled Harry to his side again. "No more whispering," He warned again.

"I know, I know! Now come on, it's your turn."

"Spin the bottle for me then." Voldemort said coolly. Harry did so, and it landed on himself.

Now it was Harry's turn to scowl again.

"Truth or dare, you impudent brat?"

"If I pick dare, you're going to make me do something horrible!" Harry said quickly.

"Isn't that part of the fun?" Voldemort asked.

"Fine, dare then."

"I dare you to the kiss the Weasley boy, properly, not on the cheek." Voldemort declared.

Harry laughed. Which infuriated Voldemort. "Is that it?" Voldemort scowled and Harry rose from his place. "Although I'm not happy I have to kiss Ron." He added thoughtfully.

He walked over to the red headed boy, coaxed him to stand up, and quickly started kissing him. Ron froze, but soon relaxed. Harry quickly pulled away and smirked. "I thought you said you didn't want to kiss me?"

"I don't!" Ron spluttered. "Please, forgive me Harry?" He asked pitifully.

"Nope." Harry smiled, and pulled away. He took his place in between Severus and Voldemort.

Harry quickly leaned over to his left before Voldemort could react. "Severus, whisper "I'll whisper what I like, thank you. Love Harry" To Hermione and have her pass it on." He quickly managed to instruct, before he found himself being pulled to Voldemort's side again.

"I said no whispering!"

"Alright, in future, don't pull me like that!" Harry argued.

"I will continue to pull you like that, and treat you like a naughty child, if you carry on acting like one." Voldemort said simply.

"Do you have some kind of fatherly instincts you want to carry out?" Harry laughed.

"There's nothing fatherly about Lord Voldemort," Ron interjected.

"I'm sure there is... somewhere." Harry said thoughtfully. "What are you going to do then? If I carry on whispering things, put me on your lap and tell me off?" He said mockingly.

"Just for that, then I will." He declared and Harry's eyes went wide. He'd been joking, and somehow, he didn't think Voldemort was in on the joke.

After watching the exchange, Severus eventually leaned over to Hermione, and whispered something.

"What have you done?" Voldemort asked accusingly.

"Sorry Tom, I couldn't possibly tell you without silencing charms around us, and we don't have our magic..." Harry teased.

'Then speak in Parseltongue! Now tell me what you've done,' He demanded in said language, as he watched Hermione whisper something to Lucius, who smirked.

'I hate speaking like this.' Harry muttered and observed Lucius whispering to Ginny.

'Frankly, brat, I don't care, now tell me what you've done.'He hissed.

"Wait and see." Harry stressed, as Ginny whispered the message to Draco.

"I'm not a patient man." Voldemort growled. Draco reluctantly whispered something to Ron.

"The fact you're a man is debatable in itself." Harry retorted and Severus spluttered.

"Must you insist on making a painful death for yourself?" Severus asked.