Chapter One

THIS IS NOT MY STORY! I COPIED OF FROM FANFICTION.NET. THE MAKER IS TheFatalIllusion.
Link to page :
https://m.fanfiction.net/u/2321926/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry, Hermione, Ron and Ginny were all nervously waiting at the main gates to Hogwarts. They were dressed in their best clothes, incase they were caught. If they were caught, they could simply lie about where they were going. Of course, it was expected for some seventh years to attempt to sneak out, especially if they were Harry Potter and received countless invitations to silly parties.

Harry was wearing his finest dress robe, Hermione, a very fitting black dress that showed off her features perfectly. Ron was wearing tatty old dress robes, much like the ones he wore at the Yule Ball, and finally Ginny was wearing, if Harry was honest, a red, slutty dress that was screaming "Prostitute!"

"Ron, that is the stupidest plan I think you've ever come up with!" Hermione shrieked.

"Well, you think of something better then!" Ron yelled back.

"I will," She huffed and turned her back on Ron to face Harry. "Harry, are you sure this is a good idea? We should tell Professor Dumbledore…" She said gently.

"No, he'll try and stop us, there's no way I'm letting this go." He said defiantly and turned to Ginny. "Ginny, I think you should stay at the castle," He said softly.

"What?" She exclaimed and Harry sighed. This wasn't going to be easy.

"Ginny, we're going to Riddle Manor, Lord VOLDEMORT'S base of operations, it's not safe!" He argued, and Ginny huffed.

"And it's safe for you?" She retorted and left Harry stumped. How could he answer that?

"No…" He quietly admitted. "But I need to do this."

"We can't just go blundering in there without a good plan," Hermione stated, shooting a dirty look at Ron. "I think we should go back to the castle," She started and Harry's mouth opened to protest.

"Not like that! I think one of us should go back to the castle, with your cloak, and steal Professor Snape's special potion supply he keeps in his office." She said finally, and every jaw dropped.

"Hermione, I can't believe you just said that!" Ron said unbelievingly. "Stealing from a teacher?"

"Where's Hermione Granger and what have you done with her?" Ginny joked.

"This isn't the time for silly jokes!" Hermione huffed. "Are we doing this or not?"

The group was silent for a moment, before Harry finally had the courage to speak up. "Ok, who's going then?"

"I'll go." Everyone said at once, and promptly began arguing again.

"Ron you're too clumsy!" Hermione said despairingly.

"Ginny you're my sister!" Ron shouted.

"Hermione, you'd lose your nerve." Ginny argued, and when she said this, everyone stopped.

"I'd… lose my nerve?" Hermione asked lowly, and Harry knew this was trouble. Instinctively, both he and Ron took a generous step back.

"I didn't mean it like that!" Ginny quickly said, eyes flinging to her brother and her friend for support, she found none.

"Yes you did," Hermione said accusingly. "You think I wouldn't be able to go through with it!"

Ginny looked around helplessly and Harry finally decided to step in. "This arguing isn't getting us any closer to Voldemort! Hermione, you go." Hermione smirked as Harry handed her his cloak. "Be careful, and we'll wait here for you." He said and patted her patronizingly on the back.