7th set

Hi! It's me again, Secret_Kiss... *tounge out* XD

I am tasked to make the seventh set of pairing. Alam niyo na siguro ang rules diba? And later... pramis! We will find a way to determine wether you guys have really read your partners story or not.  I know that not everybody but many of you just vote without reading. Some of your comments depend on other's comments too, right? Yes, the purpose of this club is to gain votes and comments. And I can say followers too. Your partner would feel a lot better and motivated if you really read their story. If you don't want to read it because there are a lot of typos ang a lot of wrongs, help him/her improve her writing skills by leaving a comment or a message filled with helpful tips. Don't just ignore it. Remember, WE MUST HELP EACH OTHER. At kung ikaw naman yung binigyan ng constructive critcism, do not be sad or mad about it. Be happy and accept it because it's gonna help you become better.

A MUST: Read admin's Ako si Z (Republished). He told me that whoever will post the longest comment will have a chapter dedicated para sa kanya. Vomment na kayo (^_^)

A MUST:  Pray for me to win the contest I'll be joining. Nah. It's not really a must. Kung gusto niyo lang. Tsaka kung gusto niyo rin, you can read my work. Heartily. G'day e'rbody! Kung gusto niyo ng kausap, just PM me *wink* haha...

Pairings - I hope I got this right *fingers crossed* ilang beses ko 'to niriview.. I've listed those we have overlooked.. sorry ha?

@kuya151999 - @LemLirio

@vheyaz - @PinHoshimi

@vNessaM - @Sophiapplepie

@Gazeintothestars - @patricialaine16

@PaintASmile07 - @Smileyheartheart

@tahahaharah - @naddlarej22

@Maria_Selena - @IamMikotosWife

@LesterAndales - @Eljey_Olega

@AngelSantos1510 - @ReinyMars

@JeyShi - @Secret_Kiss

@KpopBFAnime - @Reddara

@KrungKrung26 - @MissBlueCrazyBunny

@ArjhayTabios - @Silent_Colosuz12

@Marie_Caselle - @chelzkie15

@fritzieneezle - @BFiercekitty

@Marjorie510 - @Fatimashane_123

If you have already been paired sa ibang book club, scan(?) his/her work. It will help your partner's number of reads increase and you can comment on his/her newly updated chaps.

On the next chap, to determine those who really read their partner's work, WE WILL PUT THERE TWO PASSAGES FROM EVERYBODY'S WORK. YOU HAVE TO GUESS WHICH ONES ARE FROM YOUR PARTNERS'. YOU JUST HAVE TO COMMENT DOWN THE LETTERS WHICH YOU THINK ARE THE RIGHT ANSWERS ALONG WITH YOUR "DONE WITH..." COMMENT. THANK YOU!!

Secret_Kiss saying "happy reading and VoMmenting everyone"... *bow*