Must Read! Co-Admin

Hey guys! I am @Secret_Kiss and I have been chosen to co-admin this book club. I am sincerely apologizing sa inyo dahil ngayon ko lang nagawa yung task ko. Nag brown-out kasi dito samin. No wifi, no update TT_TT

So let’s start…

Before we proceed to the next set, PLEASE READthe rules below.

*First, vote and comment on @LesterAndales’ ako si Z. If you have done it already in the past proceed to his story Siya si L.

*I, @Secret_Kiss, won’t demand but would just love for you to read my story Lovestruck University. Leave a comment on it, may it be constructive criticism or not. And maybe later, I’ll create a game about it. (^_^) Maybe, just maybe.

*Vote your partner’s work. Read it and comment on it. Do it whole-heartedly. Do not rush, okay? I know some of you here are a part of different book clubs too. If you happen to get paired here with someone you have already gotten paired with, all you have to do is leave at least two comments on your partner’s work. Just comment down the favorite line or your favorite passage from a certain chapter your partner made.  Scan through the pages para the number of her story’s reads will increase, kay?

*It’s okay to be frank but do not be harsh. If you are to leave a comment stating how gross, so-duh, panget and the likes, just message her/him.

*Help each other become better and be friends with each other. If your partner isn’t, please notify me or the admin LesterAndales.

*Do not forget to comment “done” on the “set pages” when you are done.

*You are only given two days to finish your tasks. I repeat, two days. That’s enough time for you guys to complete your task kasi alam naming busy rin kayo sa ibang book clubs. And then some of you aren’t always online due to y’know. Hehe. And maybe because you need some rest. Guys, do not be a couch potato.

*Being active doesn't mean you have to stay online 24/7. I guess you guys already know what being active means. And guys, we understand you need to rest your eyes too. We don't wanna be blame for your loss of sight.

*Be honest and be truthful. Ayaw namin ng plastik.

“Do not let fame devour you. Keep yourself grounded. Head’s up high, feet remains on the ground”

-          Secret_Kiss

By the way, we would love for you to invite others to join us. The person with the most invites within three days, will receive votes and comments from four wattpad accounts. One from my real account, one from my other dummy account and the rest are from my cousins’ accounts. ALL CHAPTERS. I guarantee!

Those you have invited must fill in this form:

The Invited

Username:

Story:

Parts:

Genre:

Invited by:

That’s it! That’s all you have to do within three days! Do not let them post their forms on this page. We will create a page for the invited ones to comment on.

10 likes and we will start the making of the next set. Go!

Have a good day and God bless you all! 

Secret_Kiss