"Hey." Meghan leaned close onto Sully's face, her breath smelled of cheap beer, making the blonde pat her friend's cheek. "I'm gonna stay the night at the Patrick's house. Okay? Do you want me to drop you off home?" Sully shook her head, giving a hazy smile before whispering goodbye to her friend and leaned her head against the wall.

As she continued to lay against the wall, she heard someone clear their throat, making her open her eyes once more. Jonathan Byers, with a barely conscious Nancy Wheeler clinging onto him, looked at the girl with concern as she didn't look healthy.

"Hey, Johnny boy! Heh, that rhymes with little drummer boy." She chuckled to herself, finding humor from her own joke that really did not make any sense.

"No, it doesn't." Nancy raised her head towards the blonde, her words almost incoherent.

"Oh shove it, Nancy!" Sully suddenly taunted, "Your just jealous because your named Nancy."

Jonathan raised an eyebrow at the insult Sully gave, not fully comprehending the words when Nancy gasped, "Oh no, you didn't! What kind of name is Sully? It's rhymes with Silly."

"Well, Nancy rhymes with fancy." She fought back.

"Take that back!" Nancy raise her arms in the air, her slurs became shouts. She pushes herself off of the Byers boy and falling right next to Sully, who stuck her tongue out before calling the brunette, a 'windmill'.

The shy teen had no idea how to break the fight apart, if he can even call what he's witnessing that. He then watched as the two girls embraced, both cooing at one another.

"You're so nice, Nancy." Sully slurred, her eyelids drooped as she stares at the blue-eyed teen, who began to pet the blonde's head.

"And you're so cool, Sully."

"Okay." Jonathan broke up the bonding session, lifting up a smiling Nancy, before looking at Sully. "Do you need a ride home?"

"I think I'm stuck." She mumbled, "My left hand is stuck in the wall, see!" She raised her left arm, waving it all around her, making the sober male raise an eyebrow at the sight.

"Sully, no it isn't." He nodded towards her free, waving hand and watched as the blonde gazed at it with an shocked expression on her face.

"I could have sworn, I pushed it through the wall. There has to be a hole somewhere." She talked to herself as she turned to look at the orange walls, surprised when she was not able to find any holes.

"How much have you had to drink?" Jonathan questioned the girl, making her shrug her shoulders, "Do you want me to take you home?"

"Meghan's taking me home. Thanks though!" She smiled, leaning over to hug the boy's leg. "You're a good person Jonathan. Even though you're extremely quiet." She pressed her face into the boy's leg, before pushing herself off, peering up at him with her eyebrows furrowed. "What kind of fabric softener do you use? It smells nice."

Not feeling comfortable with leaving Sully alone after seeing her actions, he offered her a ride one last time, to which she denied while crawling out of the hallway. He tried to follow, but it was hard to keep track of someone that low to the ground, especially while carrying a stubborn drunk. As Jonathan Byers left the household, Sully made her way through the dance floor, calling out Meghan's name every now and then, until she made her way towards the back door that led out to Tina's backyard.