"Interesting."

She watched as Billy reached over her to grab himself a drink. As he took a sip, his blue eyes met with her brown ones, and he pulled the cup away from his lips as they pulled into a devious smile, "You know, staring is rude."

"I can't see the resemblance. Between you and your sister." She suddenly said, her eyes running over every curve of the boy's sculpted face. Her eyes met his once more, causing her to hold her breath as she saw the fire in them. Roughly placing the drink down next to him, Billy dangerously stalked up to the girl and got close to her face, as he harshly breathed down on her.

"Don't ever call her that. She's not blood. She's anything but family." His voice was so low, the girl almost couldn't hear his words. "Do you hear me, Sully?" His tone seemed light, but his words felt like anchors as his breath smelled of cigarettes and cheap alcohol, with a hint of peppermint. She looked up in anger, and used her staff to hit Billy's forehead.

The boy stumbled back, grasping onto the flamed skin, and looked at the blonde with large eyes as she huffed at the tall male. She crossed her arms, as she rushed over to him.

"Don't you ever threaten me, nor get that close to me without my permission. You maybe good looking, but that doesn't give you the right to be an asshole, Billy." She repeatedly poked the males sculpted chest with her gloved finger. She took a step back, and turned her nose up in a snobbish way, before taking her cup, and walking back to the dance floor.

•• •• ••

Everything after her encounter with Billy was a bit of a blur. Sully, on multiple occasions, had to fight people on her costume, letting them know that she was not Mary from 'Mary had a little lamb'. She then stopped to talk with fellow classmates and friends on her search for Meghan, who she found flirting it up with introvert Jonathan Byers, which was a pretty amusing sight due to the clear devotion the blonde had for Nancy Wheeler. When that didn't work out for the Sinclair girl, she ended up going to town with her ex-boyfriend. Sully left the two on the dance floor, as she decided to explore the house drunk.

With her cup in one hand, she used her other to remain proper balance as she ran her fingers along the walls of the hallway. The more she walked, the more sluggish her movements became and next thing she knew, she tripped over her own foot. Her hand that had been on the wall slipped, and her knees slammed against the wooden floor.

"Crap." She groaned to herself, and tried to lift herself up from the ground, and gave out a small shriek when she saw her hand had somehow went through the wall. She tried to pull her arm, but had no luck as it was now stuck. "Oh fuck."

When seeing that she was getting nowhere with being free, Sully leaned against the wall and pitifully took a giant gulp from her drink as she hazily stared at her black buckled heels. It was then, she realized that her life had hit an all time low.

The feeling of fatigue creeped around the corner, ambushing the blonde and forced her to shut her eyes. However, a second passes when someone hits the wall next to her ear making her eyes snap open. She mumbled a set of phrases that should not have gone together, as she squinted her eyes before widening them to get a clear focus on the person in front of her.

The cherry-red hair had been a huge giveaway on who the blur was, but that didn't stop Sully from reaching out with her right hand, to feel Meghan's face.