3: Criminal

JANUARY 2, 1965 || NIGHT

"This week's breaking news, an unidentified serial killer murdered 4 people possibly the colleagues of Detective Tinsley and its bodies were found under the bridge," McClintock focused on the TV, drinking his wine comfortably. "Whoever found the killer, please call this number: 1-800-xxxx. Keep safe everybody!" The news reporter finished off. McClintock doesn't care about this, all he does is drinking wine and judge everyone in the town. Later, he went outside of his apartment judging people passing by him. He walked down Watson Street and he was surprised by a man with bloody clothes and a knives on his hand, "Banjo McClintock, what a surprise." The man said with his head down low. "It's good to see you again, Ricky Goldsworth." McClintock responded as he went closer to Ricky. "How's your killing spree today?" Banjo whispered to Ricky's ear seductively.

"It's fun to kill." He responded, staring to Banjo's eyes as if there's no tomorrow. "You're not gonna kill me, aren't ya?" Banjo removed his eyeglass and stared at Ricky's eyes, "I'm not gonna kill you, I'm just gonna hurt you, really bad." Ricky finished the conversation as he walked away from the darkness. Banjo smiled at him as he continued to walk away too. 20 minutes of walking, he arrived at his friend's office. "It's 12 in the midnight, what do you want?" He asked furiously, Banjo sat on his office chair, "I think I saw the killer today, Tinsley." Banjo told his friend C.C. Tinsley, he raised his eyebrows, "If you think you're smart enough to know, who do you think that killer is?" Tinsley crossed his arms as he leaned on the wall. Banjo stared at the barely opened blinds, smiling like a maniac. "He's a good colleague of ours." He smirked at Tinsley, "Timmy?" Tinsley asked, lighting the cigarette, 

"What a shame." He chuckled as he sat down at the office chair with his feet on the table. Tinsley's eyes widened, "Ricky Goldsworth?" Tinsley tilted his head, Banjo smiled at him. "That was a quick guess." Banjo added, "You're kidding. He killed our four colleagues, what are we gonna do?" Tinsley replied, but it was true, McClintock was telling the truth, "I'm not kidding, Tinsley. But if you try to arrest my friend then I would do something really bad to you," Banjo grabbed the pistol out of his coat, pointing it to Tinsley. "I'm going to kill you before you can tell the cops about this." Banjo finished, Tinsley raised his arms up. "I'm not gonna tell anyone, Banjo. Let me just grab the—" Tinsley reached for the telephone and contacted the cops, "Hello officer—" But before he could say anything, Banjo pulled the trigger and shot Tinsley right to the chest. "You traitor." Tinsley said in a weak voice.

"By the way, Goldsworth is working under my orders." Banjo shot him again in the chest and leaves at his office. Though he looks bloody, he still continues to stroll around the street. He sat down at his boring chair, continues to watch people dancing Charleston. He sipped his wine and smiled, "It's fun to kill indeed." He murmured.

JANUARY 3, 1965 || DAY

"Ugh, what a great day to judge people in this town." Banjo yawned and headed to the kitchen. "I made you coffee." A familiar voice said coming from the dining room. There he is, Ricky Goldsworth, looking fresh and happy. "How you feeling?" Ricky asked, "Good." He replied, "Do you think it's fun to kill?" Ricky went closer to Banjo, he remained silent, "I saw you arguing with Tinsley yesterday. I also saw you..." Ricky smiled at him, "Kill him with a gun, and I like that." Ricky seems to be satisfied on Banjo. "Now that Richard, Dan, Artemus and Jack are now dead, I need you to kill," He stopped, Ricky raised his eyebrows, "My fiancee." McClintock grabbed his cigarette. "Are you serious?" Ricky widened his eyes, "I don't need her." Banjo left the kitchen, leaving Ricky alone, "Are you sure about this?" Ricky asked, "Are you fucking deaf, Ricky?"

"Expect the unexpected, McClintock. You'll never see me again after killing your fiancee." Ricky walked out of the the flat, wearing his fedora hat and his leather coat. What the fuck did be mean? Banjo sat back at his boring chair, listening to the news, until he saw Ricky Goldsworth, inside the police car, "No..." Banjo went out of town, running towards the police station, "I need to talk to Ricky Goldsworth—" "Back off you fool! This man killed the innocent people of this town!" A man screamed at Banjo's ears, "Execute him!" "He killed my son, Artemus!" "We need him to be executed!" Everyone was going crazy, the court was very full of people.

"Actually, it's very weird for a very brutal serial killer to confess to their crime," Banjo overheard the conversation from the cops, "Why did he do this?" Banjo murmured to himself, "Therefore, Mr. Goldsworth is guilty—" Lots of people were cheering and were very happy about it, I must die with Ricky Goldsworth, the first man I loved. "I, Banjo McClintock, am also responsible for the brutal killings in this town!" Banjo screamed at the top of his lungs, "Aren't you the mayor's daughter's fiancee?" The judge asked Banjo, Banjo can feel the lump on his throat, "I am the one who told Ricky to kill my fiancee, I'm very sorry but I'm in love with my partner in crime, Ricky Goldsworth." Banjo explained, smiling at Ricky.

"Ricky Goldsworth, I love you so much, we laugh together, we cry together, we have fun together, we killed Tinsley together and most importantly, we must die together." Banjo smiled, with tears in his eyes. The two were sent to the execution room, they both sat at the electric chairs, "Well, it's been fun," Ricky laughed, "It is." Banjo chuckled, with the cops surrounding them, "Any last words?" The cop asked, "Uh—" "A couple that kills people together, stays together." Ricky smiled, staring at Banjo McClintock, holding his warm hands, and all they can feel is... nothing. It's just like sleeping in an electrical bed. And they never woke up. They died together. That's what love is for.

• ° • ° •

henlo, sorry for being so i n a c t i v e. im so sorry its vvv cringy
~cara