*23*

Em sat in her room with the lights off and her self wrapped in her cover. She wanted to see Malik but she couldn't. She felt that everyone knew what went on in that room. She had flashbacks that night and it scared her. She wanted to go back to the way it was but she know it would never be the same. She let her hot tear seep onto the cover as he silently cried to her self. Soon the door opened and the light came on. She looked at RJ. As he stood there at the door way. He took off his shirt and his pants leaving him in his boxers and walked over to the bed.

He got in with Em and wrapped him self around her. She tried to find the feeling she needed. The protection feeling he always gave her. When she found it she held on to him tight.

He stared at her and she laid there falling asleep in his arms. He felt that he maybe have lost his wife. They both felt they were slowly drifting apart they just didn't want to speak on it. But the feeling was there.

He seen she was sleep and went to sleep himself.

The next day they both sat in the room staring at the wall. Em laid her head on the head board and RJ sat on the foot of the bed. He felt the weight kb his shoulders. He had to get this situation off his mind.

"We have to talk." he said and Em knew what it was. She wanted to avoid but sooner or later she would have to tall about it anyway.

"Talk." she said and he turned to look at her. He seen her red puffy eyes and felt hurt a little.

"I love you Em and seeing what happened to you broke me. It like I-"

"Can't look at me the same." she cut him off. He looked at her and closed his mouth. She stared at the cover design. She sighed and sniffled. "I don't feel like the girl you fell in love with." she said and RJ looked at her.

"Em..." he said trying to get her to look at him.

"Maybe we should take a break. I know your mad at me for going and this is my punishment for not listening to you. This is it. I don't deserve you." she cried and he went to wrap his arms around her but she pushed him away. "I can't do this RJ. You and me both know you barely want to come home to my damage ass." she said and he stared at her.

"Em I still love you." he said and she shook her head.

"I don't deserve to be loved. I hurt you RJ. Don't you see. Im too damaged. I broken." she cried out to him and he stood back and watched his Wife have a melt down.

"So what you was to break up with me cause of what?"

"Sooner or later your gonna find love in someone else and I don't want to hold you back cause I don't have the love to love you the right way." she said and he looked at her.

He went to put on his clothes and walked out the house. He got in his car and drove off. He kept going till he reached the warehouse. There he sat in the car with tears coming down his eyes. He felt his heart being ripped out of his chest. He knew loving this girl would put him in a place like this. He sighed and thought about the children who would be affected about this situation. He laid back in his seat and pulled out his blunt and smoked it.

Em sat in her bed and thought about the things she just let go. The love she let go. All because of her dumb actions. She sighed and got up and walked to the bathroom. She took a long shower and then put on some clothes.

She walked to her car and drove over to the hospital. She seen Michelle coming to get coffee.

"Heyy babe. How you feeling?" Michelle asked Em and Em looked at her.

"I just broke up with RJ." she said and Michelle looked ar her confused. "I have to fix myself before I love him the way he needs to be loved. And if he finds someone than its not be with me and him." she said and Michelle looked at her still confused.

"What about the kids Em? They would be effected about this too." she said and she nodded.

"I know. I hope RJ would make sure the girls are good I the situation." she said and Michelle nodded.

They walked to the back and sat with Malik. In 3 weeks she still has yet to wake up. Just looking at his skin seems like he would never wake up.

"He has been cold of three days now. I try to heat him up but it seems like he just get right back cold." she said and Em kissed his cold cheek.

Em sat and talk to Michelle for a few hours before she left. Em gave her a deep long hug before she left. She went to her parents house where the girls were staying with there cousins for the week. She gave everyone a deep and long hug. They were confused as to why she was doing this but did it anyway.

Em left and went to a place down town. She parked her car and walked into the building. She walked up to the lady at the desk.
"Welcome Johnson's Rehabilitation Program. How may I help you?" she said and Em gave her a small smile.

"I called in yesterday." she said and the girl typed.

"Emerald Wright?" she said and Em nodded. "We have your room ready. Please follow me." she said and Em followed her to the back. "Please put your phone and purse here." she said Em sat her phone and things in the safe. Then changed into the sweat pants and sweat shirt. Then they went to her room.

She walked in and seen it was window and a nice bed and some coloring things. "This is your room for the next six months." she said and Em nodded. The lady walked out and Em sat on the bed and ran her hands in her head.

RJ walked I to the house and to the room where he didn't see Em. He was confused as to why she wasn't here. He called her but it went straight to voice mail. He did it a few more times and nothing. He ran to his car and drove to the hospital. He talkes to Michelle and she said she just came and already left.

He drove to her parents house and they said she came baring hugs and then she left. He sighed and sat on the sofa holding his head in his hands.

"What's wrong daddy?" Ariel asked and he looked at her.

"Nothing babe go play." he said and she kissed his cheek and ran back into the play room.

Liyah and Jamal sat in the living room. They stared at RJ. "Where is our daughter RJ?" Jamal asked and RJ looked at him.

"I don't know." he said and Liyah looked at him.

"Maybe she went to the store. Check her card and see where she been." Liyah said and RJ pulled up his phone.

He went to her card online and looked at the last thing she bought. He felt his mouth drop to the ground.

"What? Where is she?" Liyah asked and he felt numb.

"Rehabilitation Program."