When You Blush - Tsukishima

"Oi, (Y/N)"

I looked to see Karasuno's tallest player and middle blocker, Tsukishima Kei. He's sitting down on nearest the bench while holding his water jug and his forehead is covered in sweat.

"Oh, Tsukishima!", I called out and decided to approach him.

While taking my time walking towards Tsukishima, I greeted the other members as well since I'm friends with all of them especially the first years.

When I finally arrived, Tsukishima tapped the bench beside him and said, "You're finally here. What took you so long?".

"Hmm?", I said with a smile, "Are you perhaps worried about me?".

His eyes widened a bit but he slightly looked away saying, "W-Well, something like that".

I chuckled and sat beside him so that I can get myself comfortable.

"Hehe, I'm so glad I made it", I said and looked at him, "I wanted to watch you guys practice but it turns out I find you guys resting instead of spiking or blocking".

"Glad to hear it", said Tsukishima, "But I hope you're early next time though. The thing is our schedule changes from time to time because of the arrival of our other teammates. They should really know better but to have their own watches with them at all times so they wouldn't be late".

I only chuckled at his small frustration and the more we talked, the more Tsukimisha didn't realized that there's more sweat coming from his forehead.

"Hmm?", said Tsukishima, looking at me weirdly, "Why are you looking at me like that, (Y/N)?".

I gasped realizing that I was really bothered by Tsukishima's sweat covering his face.

So...

"It's just that you're still covered in sweat, Tsukki", I said and got the fresh fluffy towel from his neck, "I can't help but be bothered".

He wiped his forehead and suddenly gasped.

"I thought I wiped this a moment ago", he said, "Odd, time really does fly fast while I'm talking with you".

Before I could proceed, he slowly took his glasses off and placed it on his shirt.

Then, eventually, my cheeks started glowing red from witnessing the sight of Tsukishima without his glasses on.

'Wow, he actually looks good without his glasses on and not to mention that his sweat is giving off a sexy vibe all over him-Wait, what?'

I gently shook my head and keep myself together but on the other hand, Tsukishima was waiting for my response or should I say, go signal.

"Umm, (Y/N)? Aren't you gonna wipe my forehead?", he questioned, "Or you're just going to stare into space?".

"Huh?", I said and blink a few times, "O-Of course, I am!! I'm just...contemplating about something...".

"Okay", he said and suddenly he began teasing me a bit, "Then, why is your face red? You're not imagining something, are you?".

I pouted and said, "Oh shush, Tsukki. Just let me wipe your face already".

🎉 Du hast Haikyuu!! Boyfriend Scenarios (Haikyuu! X Reader) [DISCONTINUED] fertig gelesen 🎉