Chapter VII : I'm Here

Baby's POV.

I ran from the ink monster who I just realized was Bendy. Before I reached the door, a bunch of ink figures surrounded me and grabbed me. "Let me go now!" They didn't listen. They brought me over to a trapdoor and dragged me inside. I saw him, his face was covered with ink and I could still see his smile which reminded me of the day we met. He looked at me, then to the ink figures. "You may now leave." He said to them, and I was left alone with him. He didn't look normal. He looked at me and asked "Do you remember me?" How the hell would I forget him?! "B-Bendy?" Even if this was the real Bendy, I have to know. He nodded, and in my surprise he hugged me, which I returned, it's like embracing a long lost treasure. We pulled from the hug and looked at each other. I was feeling happy after all these years, then I heard quiet sobbing. I looked at him who was crying, I wiped the ink off of his eyes. "Don't cry, I'm here now. There's nothing to worry about." And I hugged him again, hoping it would help him. Bendy stopped crying and gave me his usual smile which calmed me down. "So how did you turn into that?" I was pretty curious how a cutie like him can turn to a monster like that? Wait- did I just call him "cutie"? I'm pretty dead if he knew I called him that.

Bendy's POV.
"How did you turn into that?" She asked. Of course I can't tell her, if I did maybe she would think different about me. I'll try to dodge the question if i can. "I dunno." She bought it. Then I walked to the trapdoor and made a gesture to her to come closer. Baby walked closer and looked up. "How can you get me up there though?" "I'm thinking about it." I took a few seconds then came up with an idea. I grabbed some rope and tried it with a hook that I found laying on the floor and I threw it at the ceiling. I checked if it was strong enough by tugging it a few times. Baby looked confused then got the idea. "After you." I bowed before her as if I was a servant. She giggled then climbed up, then I followed her. It was going well until the rope snapped, I managed to stick to the wall and quickly grabbed Baby's hand. "Don't let go!" I called to her. I saw the Wanderers and called for them. They saw us and helped us up. Baby was frightened of what just happened. "Hey, don't worry, you won't be in that situation again." I said to calm her down. She took a sigh and stood up and I walked to the door. "Well, I guess this is goodby-" Before I got to finish my sentence, she hugged me. (So many hugs in this chapter) I pulled away from the hug "Look you're not safe here, you have to go home. Don't worry, I'll be fine." She nodded and left.

~~~~~~Le Time Skip Brought To You By Exotic Butters~~~~~~
Bendy's POV.

I woke up rudely by Boris who was shaking me. "Boris what do you want?" I was grumpy because I was having my beauty sleep. (XD) "S-Someone's lo-looking for y-you." He told me. I wasn't expecting visitors so I got up and walked outside our room and saw.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the cliffhanger but here's the update. And we're almost there to reach 100 reads. 9 left and we made it! Thank you guys for all your support and I promise I'll update in the future! That's all that Clocky can give ya guys! BUH BAI

~CTP