one {dallon}

"Fresh meat I guess." Pete spoke up saying a four out of the twenty words he says a day. I'm just upset that he wasted it on someone who is obviously a jock who won't pay much attention to us anyways.

His nose protruded from his head in an vicious matter. It was kind of attractive in a way I can't describe. His polite and shy smile to students he almost ran into looked odd. Just that his mouth spread so wide.

"Meh, not much about him that sticks out." Josh is a real people reader. What he says stays and that's that. Mystery boy is officially out of our thoughts.

We all turn to Tyler as he huffs. He eyed the boy delicately, "I think he's got potential. If you guys noticed he has band pins on his bag." Tyler is always right. I can't notice the pins as well as Tyler does but they're there.

Tyler vetos Josh, so I limped up from the wall and headed towards him, only being stopped by Josh. "Let's figure him out first." He whispered. I shrunk back down and watched from afar.

He sat somewhat behind me in Mr. S's class. He's giving him his spiel about how he's a teacher and isn't forcing people to see him. For all he cares he's just getting paid to teach and help out students who asks for it. I've heard it thousands of times.

Fresh Meat had his phone on his desk. He's embarrassed of his music taste. He hid his phone right as Mr. S saw. So he's a possible porn addict, that's not so bad? It's better than the probability of him being a murderer, is it?

He's cute though, really cute. His hair is a brown colour and his smile is adorable. How is it that a boy can be so cute?

-

WC: 307

I'm too excited so I'm posting another one!!

I'm shocked that it's already got 10 votes and 47 people have read it even though I published the first part yesterday. I guess announcing it on every one of my fics helps :)

-me