'Make Love To Me'

Warning: Sexual Content

An hour later they are at Harry's flat, they walk into the main room and sit on the couch together.
They don't say a word as they look deeply and lovingly into each other's eyes and smile.
Harry has his arm across the back of the couch, Louis places his arm next to Harry's and his hand on his shoulder.
Louis starts to move in slowly,
as Louis gets closer and closer Harry leans in.
Soon their lips are locked together moving in perfect unison.
Louis presses his forehead to Harry's and smiles.
'You kiss great.' Harry smiles.
'So do you.' Louis laughs.
Harry pulls Louis in again and kisses him passionately.
Louis runs his hand down Harry's body and unbuttons his shirt, it's only buttoned up two.
Louis doesn't take it off yet, he kisses down Harry's jaw towards his neck.
Harry wraps his arms around Louis pulling him in as close as possible.
Harry kisses Louis's neck as Louis continues to kiss Harry's.
Harry lays Louis down on the sofa and gets ontop of him still kissing his neck.
'Harry.' Louis whispers into Harry's ear.
'Yes, Baby?'
'Make love to me.' Louis says as he holds Harry closer than before, scared to let go.
Harry looks at Louis and smiles,
'Will you? Please? Show me how much you love me.' Louis says.
'Of course, Baby.' Harry smiles then kisses Louis and Louis kisses back.
As they continue to kiss Louis stands up and Harry stands up with him. They only stop kissing for a minute as they go upstairs to the bedroom.
Harry lays down in bed and Louis gets on top of him.
Louis finishes taking off Harry's shirt, then Harry reaches up and takes off Louis's.
Louis looks down at Harry and smiles, Harry smiles back as he wraps his arms around Louis's hips.
Harry pulls him in close and kisses his hips, slowly working his way up Louis's body.
Harry sits up in bed and gets on his knees as he kisses Louis's neck.
Louis wraps his arms around Harry and holds him close.
Louis pulls Harry up to his lips and kisses him passionately as he runs his hand down Harry's body then unbuttons and unzips his jeans.
Louis slowly starts to pull Harry's jeans down, making Harry breathe fast.
After Louis removes Harry's jeans completely Harry reaches down and unbuttons and unzips Louis's jeans and slowly slides them off of him.
Louis wraps his arms around Harry's hips as he pulls him in close.
Louis lays Harry down in bed and gets ontop of him, he doesn't break the kiss.
Harry wraps his arms around Louis.
Louis presses his forehead to Harry's,
'I do love you, Harry, I love you so much, I can't explain it.'
Louis says, his eyes are still closed.
Harry holds Louis closer as he continues,
'I've always loved you. From the moment we first met I've loved you. I love you so much.'
Harry holds Louis tightly and as close as they can get, as he says,
'I've always loved you too, Lou. Maybe we did realize it was love, maybe we were too scared to realize it, but we know it now. I love you Lou, I love you so much. With all my heart.'
Louis kisses Harry passionately, as Harry holds him close.
Harry sits up in bed,
'Are you ready? You're sure?'
Harry asks nervously.
'Yes.' Louis replies.
'Okay, Baby, just tell me if something doesn't feel right, okay?'
'Okay.'
Harry smiles down at Louis then leans down and kisses him then he sits back up and runs his hands down Louis's body, Harry smiles at how big his hands look on Louis's small body, Harry slowly pulls down the waist of Louis's underwear and pulls them off completely.
They have seen each other naked once by accident, but it was different like this.
Louis reaches up to Harry's hips and pulls on the waist of his underwear and slides them off, leaving both of them completely naked.
Louis smiles up at Harry and Harry asks again,
'You ready?'
Louis nods.
Harry lets a little smirk form over his lips as he reaches over to the bedside table and pulls the drawer open, he pulls out some lube and a condom.
Harry goes to put on the condom but Louis stops him,
'No, I want to feel you, Baby.'
Louis says.
'Okay.' Harry replies putting the condom back and laying it on the bedside table.
Harry opens the bottle of lube and puts some on his hand, he spreads open Louis legs and puts it on him, Harry slowly pushes a finger into Louis, making his hips buck.
'You alright?' Harry asks.
'Mmm, I'm perfect, Baby.'
'Okay, just let me know if I'm hurting you.'
Harry starts to slowly pump his finger in and out of Louis, getting him ready, then he adds another finger to spread him wider.
Harry pulls his fingers out and puts more lube on his hand and slicks up himself.
'You ready?' Harry asks again.
Louis closes his eyes and nods.
Harry takes a deep breath then posistions himself then pushes into Louis, slowly.
Louis gives a groan of pain, but the pain soon turns into pleasure as Harry starts to move, slowly pulling out then pushing back in.
'Let me know when you're ready for me to-' Louis interrupts Harry with a moan.
'Faster.'
Harry starts to quicken his pace, pulling out and thrusting his hips back in, not too soft, but soft enough, and not too rough, but rough enough.
Harry leans down and kisses Louis passionatley still pumping him,
As Harry changes his angle he hits Louis's sweet spot, making Louis moan,
'Harry! Uhn, d-do that again, oh!'
'This?' Harry repeats his previous movement.
'Yes! Oh, yes! Right there! Uhn.'
Louis and Harry moan in unison as they near their orgasms.
Harry feels the burning pit in his stomach telling his he's close and Louis gets closer each time Harry hits his sweet spot.
'Harry, I'm, uhn, I'm gonna cum.'
Louis moans and before he can finish his sentence he comes onto his and Harry's stomachs.
As Harry feels Louis's cum cover their stomachs he releases into Louis.
Harry slowly pulls out then lays his head on Louis's shoulder, breathless.
'That was amazing.' Louis pants.
'I love you.' Harry smiles as he brushes some of Louis's sweaty hair out of his face.
Louis smiles and kisses Harry.
They go on and on for hours, holding each other close as they kiss passionately, switching places, whispering I love you, into each other's ears every chance they get.
After a while they soon fall asleep in each other's arms, with their naked bodies intertwined.
Early the next morning Louis wakes up before Harry.
Louis smiles as he looks next to him and sees Harry sleeping soundly next to him.
Harry only has a sheet covering the lower half of his body.
He looks like a god.
Louis gently kisses Harry's cheek and whispers,
'I love you.'
He runs his fingers through Harry's hair. Louis misses Harry's long hair but he liked it short too.
Harry slowly opens his eyes.
He smiles as he sees Louis.
'Goodmorning.' Harry smiles sleepily.
'Goodmorning.' Louis says as he leans in and kisses Harry.
Harry wraps his arms around Louis and pulls him in even closer.
Louis lays his head on Harry's shoulder.
Harry looks at Louis and smiles.
'What?' Louis laughs.
'You look amazing.' Harry smiles even bigger and Louis pokes Harry's dimples making Harry laugh.
They lay in bed together with their arms around each other and their legs intertwined as their bodies press together and the sheets hold them close.
'Let's stay here, like this, forever.'
Louis says.
Harry runs his fingers up and down Louis's back,
'I wish we could.' Harry replies.
'I know, but promise me you'll never leave me.'
'Lou...'
'Please.'
'I promise I will never leave you,
I will always love you, I promise you.' Harry says as he kisses Louis.
Louis wraps his arms around Harry's neck and kisses him back, passionately.
'I love you.' Harry says in between breaths.
'I love you too, Haz.' Louis replies as he kisses Harry again.