'This All Feels Too Good To Be True'

Early the next morning, Louis wakes up first, he looks up to see Harry laying next to him, still sleeping soundly.
Louis smiles in relief, it wasn't just a dream.
Louis kisses Harry on the forehead then he runs his fingers through Harry's hair and plays with it.
Harry slowly starts to wake up, he opens his sleepy eyes and sees Louis and smiles.
'Goodmorning.' Louis says.
'Goodmorning.' Harry smiles again and Louis pokes his dimples,
Harry laughs then kisses him.
Harry turns onto his side and smiles at Louis as he traces the outline of Louis's
It Is What It Is tattoo.
Louis looks into Harry's eyes as he wraps his arms around him, Harry smiles and kisses Louis,
Harry lays his head on Louis's shoulder, they sit in silence, enjoying the moment.
'This all feels too good to be true.'
Louis says.
'It does, last night felt like a dream.'
Harry replies.
'Last night, I kept thinking that I was going to wake up, and that it was all just a dream.'
'But it wasn't.' Harry smiles and kisses Louis as he pulls him ontop of him.
They kiss slowly and passionately as they wrap their arms around each other and hold each other close.
Harry kisses Louis's neck and Louis kisses Harry just below his ear, right where he likes to be kissed.
Harry lets out deep breaths in between kisses, Louis lets out a small laugh as he feels Harry's breath on his skin.
Harry presses his forehead to Louis's,
'I'm gonna go make some tea.'
Harry says.
'Okay.' Louis replies.
Harry kisses Louis then gets out of bed and puts on his jeans,
Louis puts on his jeans and follows Harry downstairs to the kitchen.