'Stop Fighting It'

Harry has his arms wrapped around Louis's hips and Louis has his arm around Harry's hips and his other hand on the back of Harry's head pulling him in close.
Louis stops kissing Harry and presses his forehead to his,
'I love you.' Louis says, his eyes are still closed and he holds Harry closer.
'I've always been trying to say it,
I've tried to get you alone like that again, but I never could, I felt so stupid after that day in the hotel,
I've always wondered if you felt the same way.' Louis says.
'I do.' Harry replies, 'I do feel the same way. I've always felt something between us, I never realized it until a couple weeks ago, but, I was thinking about that morning and I realized, it's not friendship, it's... it's something,'
''Stronger.'' They both say at the same time.
Harry opens his eyes and looks at Louis and time freezes, Louis still has his eyes closed, the sunlight from the windows hits him perfectly,
his hair is in his normal style,
his pink lips are just right,
Louis hasn't shaved in a few days, but Harry liked that,
Harry can't help but smile when he looks at him.
Louis opens his eyes and looks at Harry,
'What?' He laughs.
'Nothing.' Harry laughs as he pulls Louis in again and kisses him.
Time starts back up again as Harry pushes Louis up against the counter and he kisses him passionately.
As Louis kisses Harry back, the kiss heats up as Harry starts to play with the bottom of Louis's shirt,
he slowly starts to lift it, but Louis stops him and pulls away again.
'What are we doing?' Louis says as he pulls away completely.
'I-I'm sorry.' Harry says as he looks down at the floor, 'I was going too fast, I'm sorry.'
'No, it's not that.'
'Then what is it?' Harry asks as he walks closer.
'All this time, all these years since that day, why now? Why did it take us so long to realize what's between us isn't friendship.
Why did it take me so long to tell you.'
'Louis, it doesn't matter about yesterday, what happened years ago, the only thing that matters now, is right now, you and me here in this kitchen, right now, at this moment in time, that's all that matters.'
Harry says as he walks closer to Louis, Harry pulls him in close and presses his forehead to Louis's.
'Stop fighting it.' Harry says.