Chapter One

Silence is golden.

That's what Louis' father always told him when he was still around. That the key to get someone talking about what they don't wanna talk about is to leave them in silence so they'll want to fill in the void of emptiness.

Sadly, it seems he's told his mother about it, because the longer Louis sits in silence, the more frustrated he gets when his mom doesn't speak up. Ever since she woke from her coma he's been nagging and pushing for her to tell him just what happened when he left with Harry but she either said something vague or nothing at all, and at this point, Louis wishes he could go inside her brain and pick her apart.

Harry kept his promise. After taking care of Jay and letting her heal, he sent her back to the prison cell, much to Louis' dismay. He begged and pleaded, even used the baby card against him.

"You're locking up your child's grandmother," Louis had said as he watched Liam reluctantly lock the cell. The omega didn't blame him though, at the end of the day, Harry is his king, and kings are at a higher stand than Queens.

However, Harry didn't budge. Went as far to say that Louis is lucky he even decided to let her into the infirmary.

Louis hasn't spoken to him since. He had Zayn set up a little cot for him besides his moms cell so he can stay with her, and sometimes zayn would stay too.

"You don't have too," Louis had said one night.

However Zayn waved him off, "Its an honor to lay with My Queen and His mother."

Louis didn't argue with him any more.

Its been a week since she's been back down there, and Louis only left to use the bathroom and bring them all some good food, not the rubbish that Harry has sent down.

It could hardly be called food itself.

And now, after bringing up the topic of Alpha Lockwood for the nth time, his mother went silent.

"Did he hurt you?" Louis asks softly, fingers picking at the rust on the bars. He sits in front of her cell with his legs crossed, a blanket wrapped around his shoulders. He peaks up at her, hands clenching at the thought of the pervert wolf even laying a hand on her.

Jay doesn't speak up, and just when Louis thinks that she won't respond or answer, she does.

"No." She says simple. She pushes her knotty hair back and smiles, "Baby, you have to stop worrying about me. Im perfectly fine."

Louis scoffs loudly, "Bullshit. You get kicked out by a man who's supposed to protect you, and then you get attacked by rogues!" He exclaims incredulously. "And now, my shit of a mate is locking you up for absolutely no reason."

He huffs as Jay glares at him, "Alphas don't just lock people up, Louis." She says, "He must have a reason."

Louis rolls his eyes and pulls the blanket tighter around him, "And what reason could that be mum?" He snaps.

When she doesn't answer, Louis sighs and rubs his eyes, "I'm sorry." He mutters. He didn't mean to yell at her like the way he did. He's just so frustrated and angry.

Harry still isn't treating him right. And even though Louis is pregnant, Harry won't let him move into his room. He's been gone most of the time ever since he's found out about the baby, and Louis is starting to think that maybe Harry doesn't want it like he thought he did. He sent Niall away to god knows where, let alone why, and he's just so furiating.

Just as Louis is about to change the subject, distract himself before he stresses, which isnt good for the baby, someone else speaks first.

"Louis?" Its Gemma, followed by the sound of metal clinking together.

Louis turns around just in time to see Gemma step besides him. The cell keys in her hand. He stands up, placing one hand on his barely there tummy and watches as she unlocks his mothers cell.

"Gem?" He asks, confused as to what she's doing.

He watches her guide his mother out. Gemma looks at him, face set in a glare.

"This is ridiculous, she isnt staying here a moment longer." She snaps. She guides Louis and Jay up the stares, "There's a room next to yours. She'll stay there."

Louis frowns and squints as the sun blinds him. After his eyes adjusts, he asks, "Harry agreed?" He asks in shock.

The moment the scoff leaves Gemma's lips, Louis deflates. "Of course he didn't."

Jay stops, and rubs her arms, "Honey, I'm glad that you're thinking of my well being, but we shouldn't do this," she shakes her head softly.

Louis doesn't know if its the hormones or if he's just absolutely tired of Harry's bullshit, but he shakes his head and glares at the both of them. "No." He says. "Gemma is right. You're going to stay in the room next to mine and if he has a problem with it then he can kiss my ass because you're not staying in that bloody cell a moment longer."

When they walk into the alpha house, no one seems to be home. Which isn't a surprise since they're all usually gone in Harry's office talking about who knows what.

Louis and Gemma lead the way to the hall where Louis stays. As soon as they walk in, they shut the door.

"Remember ma," Louis says softly. "Don't be afraid of Alpha Harry. He won't hurt you."

Louis will be damned if he does.

I've been trying to write this but it never came out how I wanted.

Y'all are in for q role coaster of drama!

What do you think of the cover?