As I thought about it more the more it made me tired. And after a long day in college and that stupid flight and the fact that my been was REALLY  comfortable I fell asleep. And I thought I was just going to close my eyes for a minute or two but the next thing I know Ally is pounding on the door telling me I need to get ready.

I jumped up and rummaged through my suitcase to find something semi formal for the dinner tonight. I finally found a long strapless black dress with a cut down the middle. I put on my favorite red lipstick and headed out. 

The first person I saw was Jax, he was wearing a blue button down shirt and black pants

The first person I saw was Jax, he was wearing a blue button down shirt and black pants. He turned and saw me too,

"BESTIE" he yelled loudly enough for everyone to turn to me. He ran towards me a full speed and I opened my arms for him to hug me. He picked my up in the biggest hug possible and I let out a little squeal. I missed him so much and his silly attitude, he finally set me down with the biggest grin possible on his face.

" I missed you so much Thea, I was barely making it by without you constant negative attitude and sarcastic manner" he said going to ruffle my hair but I slap his hand away.

Chloe comes up to me and gives me a hug (a normal one). 

"I don't know how I put up with him" she murmurs into my shoulder . she was dressed to impress, as usual. She was wearing a long red loose dress with a slit up the leg. She looked absolutely stunning and Jax was lucky to have her. 

James surprised me by pulling me into the faintest hug I've ever seen and with the smallest smile on his face

James surprised me by pulling me into the faintest hug I've ever seen and with the smallest smile on his face. Emma gave me a small hug, we weren't really ever that close. 

"Should we wait on Sean" Chloe asked uncertainly Everyone seemed to turn to me and I didn't want the attention. 

"I honestly don't know" I said. There was a long pause of awkward silence and Ally cleared her throat.

"Well I made dinner, everyone sit" she saying signaling to the big dining table. I sat down next to Jax as he forced me into the seat next to him. 

"So hows life been. In the real world" I ask Jax

"Well everyone is kinda mean but it's okay. I work as a kindergarten teacher. The little buggers are so adorable" he gushes and I immediately imagine Jax just rolling around on the floor with the children just on top of him.

Ally sets all the food down on the table and sits at  the head on the table herself. 

"Guys I am just so happy that you all came, although some people are missing" she looks sad for a moment "But the point is that this occasion was long over due" she said and we all gave a small round of applause. "Let's dig in!"

I obviously lost all my manners and piled food on top of my plate. More and more food was just constantly on my plate at a time. The conversations were loud as everyone wanted to catch up and tell jokes. The mood was light and airy and the food baby was finally making an appearance.

After dessert we all still sat at the table not wanting to stop any of the conversations. I had missed them so much. Not talking to basically your family for over a year can do something to a person. You always say 'I'm going to call them later' but you either forget or just too busy.

The thing was at this moment I didn't miss him. I was perfectly content without seeing him, actually I think it's better with him NOT here.

A second later there was a knock at the door. No one moved for a minute Ally requested complete privacy for tonight.

"Just come in" she yelled an the door swung open. 

And curse the choice of words and me having the worst luck possible the worst person could have been at the door.....

Sean

+++++++

So that would be the opening chapter. Do you guys like it do you think that I should still make the sequel. I f we could get twenty chapters on this chapter I'll continue to make the sequel. Please like and comment if you enjoyed it!

Luv Ya!